Father Pt. 2

Tatyana POV

I just stood in the spot I was in, and tears dropped down my eyes. It had been so long since I saw him last, he came up to me and held me in his arms and I felt like a teenager again. I cried in his arms, like I always did in high school about everything. He kissed my forehead, and just rubbed my arms and he kept saying "my baby girl" over and over again.

Dad: I love you sweet pea..

( name my daddy called me since I was little)

Me: I love you too dad.

Harley ran up to me and hugged my leg, he looked at my dad with confusion in his eyes, like my dad had did something to me. My baby boy was a little protective. like his father.

Dad: and who is this young man?

Hartley: hey.. I'm Harley, I'm 3 and today is my birthday.

I laughed and held his hand

Dad: what's up Harley I'm your papa David.

Harley: your my mamas daddy?

Me: yeah baby, his my dad.

My dad laughed at him and I just stood there watching them play around and I forgot about August.He was standing behind me on the sidewalk looking at the ground with his arms crossed biting his lips, which I loved. I grabbed his hand and pulled himby my side. My dad stopped playing with Harley, and looked at us so I introduced them.

Me: dad, this is my father of my children and the love of my life. August Alsina..

I could tell my dad Augusts real name because for one he didn't know him and, two he's family and only family knows. My dad came up to August, my heart skipped a bit cause I'm pretty sure my dad didn't know that I was in a relationship let alone ever had a boyfriend before.. when he came over by August he shook his hand and the HUGGED!!!

Me: omg, daddya

August and my dad said what?

Me: August no, my real dad..

He blushed.

August: sorry babe.

Dad: yeah sweet pea.

Me: you didn't try to fight him..

Dad: no... I told you when you find the right one I will know... any man that will go out of his way to bring me and my baby girl back together is fine with me.

August: thank you sir.

Dad: I'm not gonna hold you guys up.. I'm just gonna go back to the hotel and get my stuff together, and baby girl we'll meet up tomorrow, and talk..

I nodded, and smiled at him, but when he went to walked off Harley grabbed his leg.

Harley: Papa.. are you gonna come to my birthday party?

Dad: I don't know go ask your mama and your daddy..

Harley: mommy, daddy can papa come to my birthday party?

August: of course son...

My dad smiled, picked up Harley for one last time and gave him a kiss on the cheek and left. I grabbed August and stood up on my tiptoes to give him a kiss, and I whispered something in his ear..

Me: tonight I'm gonna make all this up to you..

He looked at me and smiled from ear to ear, when we walked in to IHOP, we were greeted by this gorgeous girl and she started talking to us..

Waitress: table for three?

She said with a huge smile on her face.. August was still looking at me, smiling, and I took his chin and turned it towards the lady..