Father

Tatyana POV

When I woke up it was 6:47 so I just rolled over and played and rubbed August's tattoos. He had a tat behind his ear that I never really noticed, I don't why cause I was always on top of him. *hint,hint*. I just laid beside him and rubbed and admired his tats and then he finally woke up.

August: hey beautiful.

Me: hey.

August: wheres Harley?

Me: I don't know, he might be still sleep.

I got up and walked to Harley's room and he was sprawled out over the dead sleep, he know he sleep wild, just like his daddy. I walked back to our room and August was sitting up rubbing his stomach..

August: I'm hungry.

Me: take yo ass down stairs and fix you something to eat then..

August: baby, you know I can't cook.

I laughed

Me: yeah, I know..

I went to his side of the bed and grabbed his face and kissed his lips.

Me: come with me.

He grabbed my hand and walked down stairs with me, I took out some chicken and some Alfredo noodles and sauce. I love chicken Alfredo! August came a kinda help, by passing me what I asked for. When I was halfway done I heard little foot steps come in the kitchen. it was Harley. He came in wiping his little eyes.

Me: hey baby, are you hungry?

Harley: yes ma'am.

Me: the food will be ready in 5 minutes.

He sat down at the table with August. I brought the food to the table and when I was about to sit down the door bell rung..

August: I got it.

He got up and went to the door, I watched closely cause nobody really came to our house except mama, Keenan, and Trey, and they always call before they come over so I was confused.. August opened the door and it was.

Me: TYLER!!!

You don't understand how happy I was to see my bestfriend. I tried to walk fast to get to her but you know how that goes. When she saw me her jaw dropped. I had told her about Harley and that I had a pregnancy scare, but I never told her that I was actually pregnant. So when she saw me she instantly started crying..

Tyler: I'm sorry for the tears, but nigga you never told me you were pregnant!

Me: I was gonna wait until you came, for thanksgiving to tell you,but I guess you see now! I've missed you soooo much !

I hugged her and she hugged me back rubbing my stomach in the process.

Me: Wait! Why are you here?

Tyler: I got a call from August telling me to come and he paid for my flight and plus what do I look like missing my only nephews birthday?! where is he at anyway?!

Harley: right her. auntie Tyler..

Harley never meet Tyler in person, but he talked to her on the phone and facetime.

Tyler: you've looked like you've grown since I face timed you last.

He held his arms out for her to pick him up, and she did.

August: I'm not trying to make this about me but damn,I don't get no thank you.

I pulled him down towards me, because I was short, and grabbed him by his neck and gave him the longest kiss ever with lots of tongue.