Party

August POV

I loved Tee an I would do anything to make her happy so if I had to call her bestfriends to come down, and her dad, I would. She was the mother of my children and the woman I see myself settling down and getting married too, one day, but set aside from that I had a bunch if white girls in my living room in a huddle, huggin and shit. I could see Tee was happy that her friends was here, lowkey the only way I knew to get all her friends is by looking through her phone, while she was asleep. I know, I know, I was wrong as fuck for looking through her phone, but only did it so I could get all her friends down here, and to see who she was talking too, but lucky for me my baby was faithfull she didn't have any messages from any niggas, just from Tyler and the rest of them white girls. She came beside me and took my hand, and walked me towards them..

Tee: yall..?

They all looked at us..

Tee: this is August.. The love of my life...

They was cool, for the most part, I saw past the fa t that they we're white. I walked away to go to the kitchen, and find me something to eat and Mama and Harley came over to me..

Mama: Harley, go to your mama, and let me talk to your daddy for a minute, okay baby.

Harley: okay nana.

I grinned at him.

Mama: come sit over here by yo mama boy.

Me: mama what I tell you bout calling me boy, I'm a grown man now.

Mama: you still my son and I'll call you what I wanna call you, now come over here and let me talk to you.

I walked over to her and sat down.

Mama: I'm gone tell you this once.

She paused for a second.

Mama: don't you play with that little girls feelings, I can see now that she is not like all the other hoes you mess with. She's one of a kind boy. She's the one that's gone change you, just watch,and plus if any woman can take care of another woman's child without being forced to, is a god giving woman.. You better treat her right August, if you don't you gone lose her, and you gone regret it..

I listened and nodded, but I took it all in. I looked over at Tee and she was still talking to her friends she looked at me and smiled. God I loved that girl. Mama stood up and kissed my check and went back to the living room. When I went back to the refrigerator to find something to eat the doorbell rang. I went to open it, it was Keenan and Trey with the Pizzas..

Me: where yall been? I sent yall to them pizzas an hour ago..

Trey: traffic.

They walked in and put the pizzas on the counter, qnd then these niggas walked they ass in the living room and made themselves at home.

Trey: Aug?

Me: what nigga?

Trey: who is these white girls?

They heard him called them white girls and they started to mean mug his ass.

Tee: Trey take yo ass in the kitchen with August..

Trey: is this a pregnant girl thing or are you mad foreal?

Tee: do you really wanna find out?

Trey: iight.. damn!!

He came in the kitchen with me and I just laughed at his ass.. He was mad lowkey cause Tee cussed him out in front of everybody.

Trey: I feel bad for you bruhh.