What If ??

August POV

Tee wore me out last night... The next time I woke up I could here Harley running through the house and Tee was still asleep on me.. I tried to get up, but I felt Tee pull me back down..

Tee: where are you going baby..

Me: checking on Harley...

She pulled away..

Tee: yo mama dropped him off at 11 this morning, she was coming here to woop yo ass but I told her that we were okay now.. So she left, oooo and Keenan said call him when you get up.

Me: iight, but you need to get up..

Tee: 5 more minutes baby....

Me: okay, but only cause I love you..

I kissed her on her forehead and got up out of the bed and I forgot that I didn't have any clothes on from last night..

Tee: damn, sexy..

I gave her a smirk,

Me: you like it..

She sat up..

Tee: true, true...

I went to the closet and put some boxers and basketball shorts on with no shirt, cause Tee liked me,without one.. She looked at me and licked her lips..

Me: i know you like what you see.

I walked over to her and stood in front of her.. She stood up and pulled me in..

Tee: i love what i see...

She started rubbing me all over making a nigga drool a little.. She was so fucking fine.. And she was all mine. we had to stop cause Harley came into the room.. I swear every time i finna get some, somebody gotta walk in.. But it was my son so imma let it slide, THIS TIME...

We both turned around and looked at Harley who was just sitting on the bed looking at us with astonishment in his eyes..

Tee: What are you looking at over there baby boy??

Harley: yall nasty...

Me: nigga, you came in here to tell us we nasty, how you think yo little ass got here..

Tee hit me hard as fuck!!!

Tee: He's 3, he don't need to know about that..

Me: he gone be like his daddy..

She looked at me like she wanted to sock me in my mouth.. I laughed..

Tee: he might be your twin, but my baby won't be anything like you, not if i have anything yo do with it..

Me: damn, whats so bad about me..

Tee: nothing baby.. I love you just the way you are..

Me: i know..

I smirked

Harley: mommy i'm hungry..

Tee: okay baby i'll make you something to eat..

Harley: okay..

He left and i pulled Tee to me again..

Me: Mommy, im hungry..

Tatyana's POV

August was so sexy i loved most of everything about him... Hints the word MOST...

Me: do you want me to fix you something to eat daddy??

He pulled me closer to where i could feel him breathing on me.. I grabbed him by the neck and took his lips in for a kiss, he tried to shove his tongue into my mouth i gave him what he wanted.. He slid his tongue all in my mouth and i grabbed his with mine... I started to lose breath, so i pulled away..