"Our" day..

August POV

Did he just say that my son would be here today? Yeah, I think he just did.. I looked at Tee and she was just in as much shock as I was.. He would be born on my birthday!   was meant to be.. Tee looked shocked for a second and then her face turned from shocked to extremely happy, with the exception that she was in excruciating pain.. I kissed her forehead over and over again.. I was beyond happy..

Doc: I see you guys are happy.. I like that.. But we need her to get dilated enough so we can push, seeing that she wasn't due in till February we need to look at things to see what the birthing process would have to be.. But I know that she will be in a lot of pain so just take it easy..

Me: thank you so much..

Doc: no need to thank me, just doing my job..

He left out the room with a smile on his face.. He's a good man, probably a great father.. I turned my attention back to Tee, who was getting all taped up and stuff by some nurses, and when they left it was just me and her.. She was excited for a while when the doctor said the good news, but she soon lost her happiness cause she was in so much pain.. I grabbed her hand.. And she squeezed mine as hard as possible..

Me: you okay baby..

She whimpered ..

Tee: It hurts..

I couldn't do anything about it which made me mad cause I couldn't take the pain away..

Me: I know baby. I know.. But it'll all be worth it when our baby's here..

Tee: I know.. Call everybody..

I did as I was told and called everybody.. Mama went crazy saying she was on her way with the baby bag. Tyler said she would be here in lest than 10 minutes, And Paige and Allie were on their way from Alabama, but they probably wouldn't be here for the birth since they were so far out, but they said they would try to make It.. I called Keenan and Trey for support in this, cause all these females finna come up here with all they estrogen and shit and I know I won't be able to handle it.. I walked back into the room where Tee was taking the pain the best she could and not too long after telling mama the news she came in with a huge ass baby bag...

Mama: how's my beautiful daughter-in-law and grandbaby doing?

Tee: it hurts!!!

She screamed as another contraction hit her.. I could tell mama felt her pain.. She went beside her and grabbed her hand..

Mama: squeeze my hand baby girl. It helps get rid of the pain..

She did as she was told and squeezed my mama's hand. So after that Tyler came in..

Tyler: Hey y'all!!

She came in here loud as fuck!

Me: sshh!! But, hey..

Tyler: look boyy, I already wanna bust you upside yo head for eating my graham crackers when you was helping Tatyana move so you betta not temp Me!!

Shit I forgot about them damn crackers! It was so long ago how was I supposed to remember !

Me: you still stuck on crackers! Woowww.. They must have been very FUCKING important.

Mama whipped her head around and gave me a devil look..

Me: Ooo, my bad mama..

Mama: mhm..

Tyler smiled and brushed passed me to get to the bed where Tee was.

Tyler: hey mama A. how's my best friend?

Mama: Hey baby.

Tee let her know what she's been letting everybody know since she came to the hospital..