A Day to Remember

August POV

I knew Tee wasn't sleep, how could she sleep with me gone.. I held her tight within my arms and while I was holding her I could feel a breath of relief leave her body. I kissed her forehead, and she feel asleep instantly after I did. I planned on giving her a day of excitement the next day so she was going to need her rest.

Tatyana's POV

I'm glad my baby's back with me, I feel asleep on his chest listening to his heart beat. I knew he had a bad night by the way he held me close to him, I really wanted to know what happened, but I didn't want to piss him off and have an argument so I just kept it in. The next time I woke up it was 9:44 and I was exhausted, for what I don't even know cause I came home at like 11 last night, I didn't want to move from inside August's arms he felt so good. He was still asleep, but I could feel him squeeze me in his arms when I moved even a nudge. He was so protective of me. I took my hand and started rubbing his toned face. Don't get me wrong I've seen Augusts face more times than one, but he was so damn sexy up close.. I was one lucky girl..

August: you sure are.

Shit, Did I just say all that out loud?

August: yeah you did..

I smiled hard and covered my face..

Me: sorry, kinda talking out loud there.

I looked away kinda embarrassed, but he pulled my waist close to his and cradled my stomach.

August: You know your so sexy pregnant..

Me: thanks baby, but I feel huge..

August: well you have a reason to be big baby girl, your pregnant!

Me: so me being this damn big doesn't bother you?

August: you look fine as hell too me..

Me: whatever ..

August: I meant it..

He was still cradling my stomach with both hands, turning me on a little by the way he rubbed me, but I kept my composer after all me giving him what he wanted when he wanted got me pregnant in the first place.

Me: did you even eat last night when you came home?

August: no, did you bring me something to eat?

Me: of course baby..

I stood up holding my stomach in the process and walked in to the kitchen and took out the plate I had to go for August in the refrigerator, I warmed it up and on the way back to the room I wobbled in the bathroom to brush my teeth, cause what boyfriend wants his pregnant girlfriend to have bad breath, when I walked back in the bedroom he was sitting up rubbing his stomach I handed him the plate and sat beside him, but he just looked at it and then looked at me..

Me: you don't want it?

August: I want it, but..

He took a long pause

Me: but what ?!

August: I want you to feed it to me..

I looked at him and he didn't do anything, but smile.. god, how this man knew how to make me want him in so many dirty ways.. I knew what he was doing, he wants me to just drop my panties now, and I wasn't going too cause I didn't want to have sex. I knew what I could do to tease him, so I played his game for a little while along with him..

Me: come here baby..

He handed me the plate and while holding the plate in one hand and the fork in the other i feed him, and in between each bite I would kiss his lips, whisper things in his ear and bite my bottom lip, which he loves. The plate wasn't even half way eaten and August was all over me! He was kissing my neck and I was straddling his waist, I know that I said I wasn't going to fuck him, but damn! It was so hard not to.. But I pushed him away..