Hold me tighter

August POV

It was almost 9:00 and we hadn't even got shit done, so by 8:45 I was like "fuck it" we going in.. We all loaded up in two black vans and headed out, Keenan Trey, me and my niggas Jay, and Devan road with us too, we still had ol' dude with us and he was actually not pissing me off, he told us where to go, how to get there and who might me there, he said they had traps all over downtown New Orleans and so our shit would be spread out through each trap. I think he was scared we was gone kill his ass if he didn't corporate, and he was right.. We hit 5 houses and there was nobody there so it was easy to get some of our shit and bounce to the next trap to get some more, but when we got to the 6th house we was surprised and pissed that some fucking light were on.. We had to drive across the street so that them niggas didn't see us..

Me: FUCK!

Trey: why the fuck is somebody in there..

Me: iight, it don't matter if somebody in that bitch or not we planned this shit out from top to bottom, now all we have to do is do everything exactly how we planned.. Get in, Get out, Get gone..

I slid the vans door open and hopped out first, and the rest of them followed behind me. we walked slowly and quietly to the front door before busting that shit down..

Tatyana's POV

I was having the most amazing time with my friends. I had forgotten why I loved them so much! We hadn't even gotten halfway to the restaurant and they had me rolling!! I drove cause I don't really like the way any of them drive, Paige drives like a deranged animal and poor Allie drives to slow and China,she gets pissed off too easily, she might be small but when somebody or something pisses her off, best believe she will acknowledge that shit! So I'm like an amazing driver compared to them.. Paige sat in the passenger seat and China and Allie sat in the back. I knew I should have put Paige in the back cause she wanted to be the dj and she had is listening to some stupid shit..

Me: I'm not listening to this baby girl, so you either change it to something we all listen to or turn that shit off..

Paige: bruhh, this is like the best rock group ever..

Me: I don't listen to this shit Paige..

Paige: Allie does.

Allie: no I don't.. I want to listen to Wiz Khalifa..

Me: yeah..

Paige: I don't wanna listen to that..

Me: well then we won't listen to anything..

I reached over and turned the radio, in the process looking at my phone to see if August had called or texted me.. he hadn't, and I was getting a little worried. We were finally there and I was starving. We all got out and headed to the front door. We were seated by this brown headed white girl and Paige was obviously in love, cause she couldn't stop talking about her..

Paige: oh my god, she's so gorgeous..

Allie: She is pretty..

China: I'm so hungry, I wish somebody would come and take out orders before I starve to death..

As soon as she said that a waiter came and asked for our drink orders.

Waiter: hey you ladies doing tonight.

Allie got a little perked up and she answered him..

Allie: fine..

She twirled her hair and smiled, I giggled at her flirtation ways. The waiter noticed that she was flirting with him and before he went to the back to get our drinks he slipped her a little piece of paper..