Lets Talk

China's POV starts now. If you remember China is Keenan's girlfriend..

China's POV

Me: Keenan...

He rolled over on me and wrapped his hand around me.

Keenan: yeah..

Me: get up baby, Tatyana and August on they way to drop off Harley..

Keenan: damn, when was you gone tell me you decided to babysit?

Me: I did, but you was either sleepy, drunk, or high and you forgot..

Keenan: oo..

He got quiet real quick..

Me and Keenan have been together for like two years. I didn't really know if I would say he was my soul mate, but he's the closes thing to that. I tried to get up and he pulled me back down..

Keenan: give me a kiss..

I leaned down and gave him a kiss, but this nigga obviously wanted a long lasting one.. when I tried to pull away he just sat up and held on to my lips..

I giggled.. I feel in his arms..

Me: what are we doing..

Keenan: what you mean..

Keenan was the quiet type so all our business wasn't known to everybody, and I was happy bout that shit.. he really hasn't gave me a title, but I figured me and him were boyfriend & girlfriend.. We didn't live together, but I always spend the night with him..

Me: what am I...

Keenan: you know I fuck with you..

Me: like what ??!!??

He backed away a little..

Keenan: I don't know what else you want me..

Me: I want a fucking title Keenan..

Keenan: would it make you happy if I told you was my main..

Me: fuck no!!

He laughed like that shit was funny, but I didn't think it was..

Keenan: you my girlfriend baby, and you know that..

Me: I didn't know that..

Keenan: what you mean..

Me: we been rocking for two years and for the first year I could have sworn I was just a fuck buddy...

Keenan: i mean foreal, you throw it down when it comes down to fucking..

Me: shut up..

Keenan: I care about you..

Me: but not enough to love me..

Keenan: i do love you.. But I don't know if I'm in love with you..

Me: I can respect that..

I leaned in for another kiss and he gave me what I wanted.. I leaned over and looked at my phone and saw that my mama text me and said that Demitri will be here in an hour..

Keenan: iight, go fix me something to eat..

Me: damn..

Keenan: please?

Me: that's more like it..

I got up and went to the kitchen and as soon as I opened the cabinet the door bell rang... I went to it and before I could touch the doorknob Keenan ran behind me and grabbed my hand..