I miss you... I'm sorry...

Tatyana's POV

After I left August I stayed at a hotel for like two days and then Tyler came and me and her moved into her parents rental house. They were like rich cause they told us that all we had to do was live there and they would pay all the bills. I haven't even seen August in like 3 weeks and a lot has happened since then, I didn't even know if we were going to get back together or what.. Tyler is home for good now, cause she's PREGNANT!! So I have her, and we can be pregnant together.. I've seen Harley a lot, he comes over and spends the night when Mama A drops him off. Cause me and August aren't on speaking terms right now.Harley dosen't really know what's going on, all he knows is that I'm here and August is there.He always ask me when am I coming home with him and his daddy, I have to tell him soon. I mean August text me some crazy shit, and I don't know weather I should take him serious or not.. But as for me and him having a conversation on the phone or in person, yeah that hasn't happened yet.. I know I was wrong for what I said to him about my ex, but when I'm mad I say some deep shit! But he called me a hoe.. A HOE!! He said the ultimate no no... I mean I loved him and I'm pretty sure he still loved me, but there had to be some type of seperation between us for a little cause if I would have stayed I'm pretty sure, what had happened would have been worse .. I was in my room and I went downstairs to see what Tyler was possibly eating.. She eats more than me and she's only like 2 months!! When I made it downstairs Tyler was on the kitchen eating.. Of course!! I walked pass her and into the living room. I sat on the couch and pulled me legs up and crossed them.. I felt comfortable.. Tyler looked at me and laughed..

Me: what..??

She walked towards me ..

Tyler: you comfortable..?

Me: yeah, for once in this damn pregnancy..

She sat beside me on the couch

Tyler: has August texted you latley..

Me: girl, when dosen't August text me? So I don't know weather i should take this nigga serious or not..

I pulled my phone out and went to me and August's messages ..

Tyler: lol, what he be saying??

Me: so one day he texted me,and was like " I miss you and I love you and I want to make this work for the sake of our kids"

Tyler: that's good!!

Me: no it's not! I don't want him to want a family with me because of our kids, I want him to want a family because he loves us and dosen't wanna spend life with anyone else.. Any nigga can get me pregnant and not be with me..

Tyler: true, what else has he said?

Me: okay, another day he was like " I don't wanna be without you"

Tyler: awwwww..

I smiled cause it was kinda cute.. I kept reading... but the next text were kinda nasty ..

Me: now, I don't know if he was completely SOBER when he sent me this..

Tyler: is it a dick pic?

Me: god, how I wish...

Tyler: eww, what does it say??...

Me: umm, he was like " I'm not the only person that misses you Harley does too, and my manly parts have been missing you more than anybody"

Tyler: August a little freak ain't he?

Me: lol, beyond a little..

And that is when the conversation went crazy from there.. We started talking about our babies daddy's bodies and most importantly their dicks...