056

hi. it's me again but this is dt corbitxh because i love her. layla, i love you.

ok now enjoy dorbyn (:

-

it was corbyn's last night in oregon.

this was the last night he'll be able to see the sunset in person, his last night to fall asleep in daniel's arms, his last night to wear the hoodie he was going to give daniel in the airport tomorrow morning when he had to leave.

corbyn was dreading it.

him and daniel were sat atop the roof, mesmerized over different things as the sun set. corbyn, was infatuated by the daily wonder itself; keeping in mind this would be the last time he would see it through his own eyes.

daniel, now the only thing daniel could possibly be captivated by was corbyn. he too had it in mind that this would be one of the last times he saw the blonde through his own eyes. the thought was one he wasn't excited by.

ever since his talk with the rest of the boys, daniel's had an entirely new overview on corbyn. maybe you could say he had a small crush.

they were sat directly next to one another, fingers intertwined, corbyn's head rested atop daniel's shoulder. they stayed put in the position until the sun had completely vanished into nothingness, only the mystical night sky in view. stars glimmered through the moonlight, appearing out of nowhere, creating majestic constellations that corbyn could list off for hours. he truly felt as if it was all a dream.

'corbyn?' daniel's voice broke the endearing silence of the night.

shifting his head towards the brunette, corbyn nodded, 'yeah?'

daniel's head dropped to his chest, an evident frown accompanying his face. 'i just, i don't want tomorrow to come, corbs. that's all.'

corbyn sighed, placing himself on top of daniel's lap, straddling the younger. 'i don't know what i'm gonna do, dani.'

'me neither.'

the two remained silent for what seemed like hours– corbyn's head nuzzled into daniel's chest, arms tangled within each other's, the ache of the moment speaking for itself.

neither of them ever wanted to let go.

a certain desire warped through corbyn's mind. it resembled a sticky substance, honey; per say, when it gets stuck to your fingers, and all you want is to get it off– but it never goes away until you wash your hands, stopping laziness and doing something about it. though, in this case, it wasn't that corbyn was lazy.

he was scared.

this unforgiving urge that he couldn't let go of all week, every time the blonde tried to forget about it the feat always came trickily crawling back. he felt like he may go insane if the need wasn't met.

therefore, he decided to stop being a pussy and tend to it.

corbyn took a deep breath. 'um. dani?'

still no movement. 'yeah, corbs?' daniel's voice came out as a raspy whisper, considering the tears he held behind his eyes, the lumps in his throat he painfully forced himself to swallow.

'uh,' corbyn's voice shook. 'c-can i kiss you?'

daniel's head jolted towards the older's in shock, eyes wide, mouth zipped shut as he didn't want to think of words to say. eventually, he knew corbyn was getting worried, so he had to speak. 'like– for real?'

corbyn pursed his lips, nodding nervously, still refusing to make eye contact. 'i don't know, it's just been bugging me all week, and like you don't have to if you don't want to, it's just tha–'

he was cut off by the feeling of lips attaching to his own.

daniel pulled away softly, now leaving the older boy in shock. 'you were ranting, corby.'

corbyn couldn't get anything through his mind other than the fact that daniel seavey had just kissed him, the fact that it was the shortest yet most meaningful kiss of his life, or the fact that daniel's lips were so damn soft, god can i just kiss them again?

he was on cloud nine, above it if that was even reasonable.

'c-can we do that again?' corbyn questioned innocently, though he really wasn't so innocent.

daniel didn't even answer. only meticulously held the back of corbyn's neck with his palm, lightly pushing it towards his face to press their lips together in the softest kiss they'd ever experienced.

it was anything but rough– though so lust-filled and passionate that they hadn't even noticed the fact that daniel's tongue roamed through corbyn's mouth, exploring every last crevice, leaving no spot untounched. corbyn's hands traveled up to ruffle through daniel's brown tufts of hair, now kissing with hunger and devotion, only wanting more. 

if they were superhuman they never would've pulled away.

however, they aren't and need oxygen to live, thus their lips disconnected for air, and for air only.

the two did stay in the position, though. foreheads glued, hands stuck between sweaty hair, bodies flush against one another, breathing heavy while trying to catch their breath.

'please don't leave me, baby,' daniel whispered into the night, lips grazing the blonde's.

corbyn nearly burst into tears. 'i really wish i didn't have to.'

-

*evil laugh*