050

ok double update cause i'm a nice ass bitch

this is dt to everyone who commented they wanted a double update ily all ofc

btw these won't be at the beginning anymore ok anyways back to the dorbyn

-

daniel raced down the stairs, confused as to who would be ringing the doorbell, as there weren't any cars in the driveway.

he headed towards the front door, coming to a halt as his hand gripped onto the doorknob, twisting it before pulling the door open.

what he saw was on the verge of insanity.

his heart dropped. eyes widened, jaw refusing to close, his entire presence enlightened at the sight.

a blonde boy, hair messily falling onto his forehead, blue eyes shimmering, a cheeky smile wiped across his face. a hoodie and sweatpants adorned his body, the boy was undoubtedly comfortable.

the two stood there, for a solid five seconds, before corbyn leaped into daniel's arms, wrapping his own around the brunette's neck. daniel, still in shock, somehow managed to whisper:

'c-corbyn, what the fuck are you doing here?'

his hands had apprehensively made it to corbyn's back, squeezing gently, trying to soak in the fact that corbyn was here, corbyn was in his fucking arms.

'it's your birthday gift. good one, right?'

daniel scoffed. 'best fucking gift i've ever gotten.'

daniel's demanding urge to kiss the older right then and there loomed over his mind, but as worry and fear swept through his brain, the thought was only a distant memory. corbyn was finally here, why ruin it with an unintentional and awkward kiss? daniel couldn't see the reward that could come with the risk.

the two swung back and forth, never wanting to leave the position. the feeling of their bodies so close to one another, feeling the other's breath fan onto their necks, the fuzz flowing through their insides one more intense than they could've ever imagined. 

daniel removed his head from its place in the crook of corbyn's neck, lips tugging into a smile with the realization of what was in front of him. 'corbs, did you sleep?' he questioned caringly.

the blonde nodded. 'yeah, a little on the plane. but i figured tonight i'll fall asleep in your arms so it wouldn't matter the hours of it that i'm running on right now.'

heart fluttering, daniel ran his veiny hands through corbyn's floppy bleached hair. 'you're so cute, corby.'

burying his face into daniel's chest, corbyn muttered, 'yeah yeah whatever, let's get my stuff inside already.'

-

the two sat on the edge of the roof, legs dangling off the side of daniel's house. corbyn had insisted on it, he had also insised on laying his head atop the younger yet dominant boy's shoulder, their fingers laced together.

any bystander wouldn't have a doubt in their mind that the two were a couple.

'the sunset is so much prettier in person, dani,' corbyn remarked, sighing happily.

daniel shifted his gaze to admire the older. 'yeah?'

'yeah.'

corbyn's head turned as well, their eyes locking in an intent unplanned staring competition. daniel widened his eyes obnoxiously, eliciting a small giggle from the blonde, causing him to look away and shut his eyelids in the process.

daniel shrugged confidently. 'ha, i win.'

he earned a light slap from corbyn, who grumbled, 'yeah cause you're a fucking cheater.'

'hey!' daniel exclaimed, 'making you laugh isn't cheating, it's taking my strengths to my advantage.'

'oh please, your strenghts are..?' 

'making you blush, which results in laughter, or snuggles. a win win for me.'

heat rose straight up to corbyn's cheeks, an instinct for his nose to nuzzle right between daniel's collarbone and neck. 'shut the hell up, seavey.'

snickering, daniel ruffled his fingers down corbyn's head. 'why would i stop when i could just make you blush every second of the day?'

the blonde sighed. 'you're acting an awful lot like jack, dani.'

'you didn't answer my question, corbs.'

'yes, i know, cause what in hell was i supposed to say?'

a smirk creeped to daniel's face. 'say, don't stop or something. but fairly, if i'm acting like jack, you're being a ton like zach you know.'

if only we could be like zach and jack. the sentence just barely rolled off the tips of both their tongues. the two could only imagine being like the two boyfriends.

thing is, they sure acted like them.

'corbs?' daniel asked into the blue.

'mhm,' corbyn hummed.

'how long are you staying for?'

'a week.'

'well,' daniel smiled bright, squeezing corbyn's hand with his own, 'this is gonna be the best week of our lives.'

corbyn nodded in agreement, holding back his desire to leave a lingering kiss on daniel's lips.

'happy birthday, dani.'

-

fucking hell that was cute

i almost fell asleep five times while writing this it's called dEDICATION.

anyways love u <3