100k

holy

fucking

shit

so..

hi. it's been forfuckingever since i've even attempted to update this, and i checked the book yesterday morning and three whole fucking numbers before the eleventh letter of the alphabet (yes i counted i ain't that good).

i'm fucking terrified right now. the fact that people still read this, even though i've literally disappeared from the face of the earth and dissolved into galactic air particles is horrifying to me but astonishing all the same.

so like, fucking thank you. the support i've received on this book is absolutely ridiculous and nothing close to what i ever could've expected. one year ago this book had just over five thousand reads, and holy shit did i never expect this.

so as you could probably tell by now i won't be finishing this book, as i've grown out of wdw and wattpad in general. but maybe i can write a short little follow up epilogue type thing where i explain what i had planned? because there's one specific thing that i want to scream out to the world because the idea is just chefs fucking kiss. i've had it for so fucking long it makes me want to launch myself into an active volcano and erupt with it.

again, THANK YOU for 100k reads and i love you all so fucking much. perhaps i'll see you soon.

love megan <3