083

'corbyn, how fucking long does this plane take?' zach groaned from the other side of the screen, causing a small chuckle to emit from corbyn's lips.

he sighed heftily. 'i wish i knew the answer, z.'

corbyn watched intently as a pout emerged onto zach's face, being kissed away by jack, whom was being cuddled into by the younger.

'you two make me miss daniel even more,' the blonde huffed, looking down to admire the white stitching weaved into his and daniel's matching hoodies. it had lost the smell of his favourite boy a few days prior, leading to an endlessly sulking corbyn, which daniel couldn't stand. he wanted his baby to be happy.

'corbyn,' zach spoke out of the blue, 'i wanna ask you something serious-ish.'

scoffing lightly, corbyn teased, 'zach? serious? two words that i'd never put into a same sentence.'

'hey, stop making fun of my boy,' jack defended, evidently tensing his arms around zach's shoulders, applying more pressure to ensure security. he stuffed his face into zach's messy hair, kissing the top of his head gently. zach blushed profusely.

'babe, you know i don't care,' zach smiled big, staring into his lover's eyes. they shared a sweet kiss, corbyn in awe of the infatuated boys. all he could think of was the boy currently embarked on a plane to come and see him.

once the jachary moment faded down, zach's head perked up, now remembering the origin of this conversation. 'corbyn!' he exclaimed, 'my question.'

'oh yeah, about that,' corbyn wondered, 'i don't know if i should be scared.'

zach giggled, jack instantaneously burying his head into zach's ear, whispering something inaudible to his boy. zach's reaction was priceless, his cheeks burning a ruby red deeper than their natural tone.

'so,' zach regained his train of thought, 'this might be a little weird, but like. do you want dani to ask you out?'

the youngest earned a small slap from his boyfriend while corbyn's eyes widened in shock. 'love! jack whispered loud enough for corbyn to hear, 'what was that for?'

'am i not allowed to be curious?' zach retorted, returning his focus towards the questioned boy. 'so, corbyn? yes or no?'

heat flushed through corbyn's face, he blinked rapidly not knowing what to say. 'i uh- yeah. that would be, nice i guess.'

the blonde, still completely appalled, continued, 'i mean, i kinda wanna be daniel's boyfriend. he like- makes me happy and shit, and i love his hugs and cuddles and kisses and all that typa stuff. and he's really attractive which is a plus. and he told me once he would ask me out when we next saw each other, which is technically today. so like, yeah.' he vigorously began to shake his head, stopping abruptly; stunned at the words that just left his lips. yes, they were the truth- but did he really want to reveal his truths?

i mean, he had nothing to lose. he'd be in daniel's arms within the next hour.

'oh uh-' corbyn paused. 'don't tell dani i said any of that.'

zach smirked. 'no promis-'

'we wont tell your boyfriend, corbyn,' jack snickered. 'or at least i'll make sure my boyfriend doesn't tell your boyfriend you're actually in love with him.'

'when did i- he's not my boyfriend!' corbyn argued, frustrated.

'yet.' both boys muttered in unison, perfectly coherent for corbyn to hear. the blonde rolled his eyes, crossing his arms over his chest.

he checked the time, and instantly his mood flipped. 'shit,' he nearly started to panic, 'i have to leave for the airport now.'

'finally,' zach dragged out every syllable of the word, laying his head onto jack's lap.

'oh shut up, i'm leaving now and hopefully the next time we talk i'm not single.' corbyn grinned simply at the thought.

'you better not be,' zach agreed, nuzzling himself further into jack, searching for the optimal position.

the curly haired smiled. 'well, have fun kissing your boyfriend.'

'he's not my boy-' corbyn was cut off by the disconnection of the call.

he sighed, shutting his phone off to head to the airport.

'he better be my boyfriend when i get back,' corbyn muttered as he shut the door behind him.

-

either tmr or the day after, depends on how productive i'm feeling on a friday night :)