085

corbyn couldn't think straight.

he couldn't find daniel within the overflowing ocean of people, being squished like chips enclosed into their bag- though corbyn was the crushed crumbs remaining at the bottom.

he laughed knowing no one could hear him, realizing everyone ignores the crumbs, their extra-flavour-from-the-bottom-of-the-bag being completely neglected. corbyn never overlooked the miniature salty delights. he hoped daniel didn't.

he lifted himself onto the tips of his toes in anticipation, scanning the heads flying from left to right, searching for the familiar messy spiked tufts, of a deep brown shade. corbyn could recognize it from miles away.

and he did.

once the beautiful strands caught corbyn's eye, he gasped so extensively a couple passerby's gave him a confused glace. 

corbyn didn't care whatsoever. he bolted.

straight in the direction of daniel, squeezing though multiple bodies, yet attempting to continue being hidden. much more challenging than he would've thought.

agonizingly long seconds passed until corbyn was perhaps ten feet away from daniel, passing the extremity of the unnecessarily large empty space contained in the upper half of the bag of chips. 'baby!' he called out, heart exploding as blue met blue, their eyes immediately drowning into one another's.

corbyn ran directly into daniel, instantly locking his arms around the older. daniel smiled impossibly wider, looping his hands atop corbyn's shoulders, resting his head above it. finally, he could hold his baby and keep him safe. the relief was excessively comforting.

'corbyn,' he rasped, 'love, look at me.'

corbyn reluctantly raised his head to daniel's level, lips tugging from ear to ear as their lips crashed together, whom were longing for each other's touch.

just as they'd recalled, the kiss was magical.

fireworks burst inside their churning stomachs as their tongues danced together. fire forged burning flames to ignite throughout their figures as love dripped off of their actions, warming their stressed auras, soothing the anxiousness tangled into the nerves of their brains. euphoria, was the only word that could come close to what they were experiencing.

'i love you,' corbyn muttered, lips brushing the brunette's, eyes fluttering shut. 'i love you so much.'

'be my boyfriend,' daniel spoke softly as the pair stood carelessly in the middle of the crowded airport, pleased as they weren't causing a major commotion. 'i promised i would ask you, love.'

rubies rushed to corbyn's cheeks as they took on a deepened rosy hue, the boy grinning wildly. 'if you really want me to.'

'well i do, baby, and now you're all mine.' daniel pulled his boyfriend closer to his chest, adoring the feeling. 'i love you, corbs.'

'i love you more.'

-

you know it's crackhead hours when i compare an airport to a bag of chips :) but how we feeling now?

operation dorbyn is complete, though the book is nowhere near that title