091

'anything to say about that, love?' daniel smirked as corbyn stuffed his face into daniel's shoulder, straddling his hips.

'no,' the blonde's muffled voice spoke, cheeks blazing red.

daniel flinched his left side, attempting to release corbyn's head from its place between the crook of his neck. once he succeeded, the brunette sneered, 'do you want me to fuck you?'

'um.' corbyn looked away, not daring to make eye contact with his boyfriend. 'i wouldn't pass up the offer..'

chuckling, daniel placed a hand behind corbyn's neck, supporting it as he pushed the boy's head towards his, their lips meeting in the middle. it was a simple yet effective kiss, no tongues nor sexual movements threaded into it. daniel smiled against corbyn's lips, as the older pulled away with a content sigh.

'baby,' corbyn started, 'i have a hair appointment in thirty minutes, we have to leave soon.'

'but your hair looks so perfect, love. why are you changing it?'

corbyn rolled his eyes sarcastically, lightly slapping daniel's shoulder. 'oh i'm just getting the blonde redone, silly. it's cute blonde.'

'it really is, love, it really is,' daniel agreed, letting his baby rest atop his chest, feeling insanely happy.

-

'dani, we're gonna be late!' corbyn shrieked as the two hurriedly exited the car, rushing into the hair salon. turns out cuddling time passes by way quicker than expected.

'we're fine, love,' daniel reassured, grabbing corbyn's hand to lace their fingers together as they approached the front desk.

'for both of you?' she asked in a heavy accent, neither of the two knowing of which country.

daniel shook his head. 'no, it's just for-'

'for both of us,' corbyn corrected, nearly choking on his words, standing proud and tall as the now brunette stared at him with wide eyes. 'you'll look pretty, baby,' corbyn muttered to daniel, knowing he would need much more convincing. 'do it for me?'

daniel pouted, absolutely terrified. 'wha- i hate how much i love you sometimes.'

corbyn had no idea the boy was going to give in so quickly, though he wasn't complaining. the blonde's never smirked so wide.

after they were checked in, the pair headed towards the chairs in which they'd be seated on. corbyn couldn't help but burst into a giggle fit, setting off fireworks within daniel's stomach, though battling the churning of it.

'what were you thinking, love? i'm gonna look ridiculous,' daniel pleaded, trying to somehow get out of this mess.

corbyn just snickered wildly. 'oh shush, you're supposed to be the top of this relationship, baby. act like it.'

'hey, jonah's a top.'

'that has nothing to do with you.'

'but-' daniel paused. 'when did you get the idea that i should do this?'

corbyn scoffed. 'as we were standing in front of that lady.'

'oh my god,' daniel mumbled as the two were seated next to each other, 'what am i getting myself into.'

another unknown woman appeared out of nowhere, startling daniel. 'so, what are we doing with this today? i love your hair by the way.'

'yeah,' daniel laughed dryly, 'i kinda sorta really like it too, this is my boyfriend's idea. corbyn?' he called out, exasperated. once a yeah rung from the chair beside the boy, he questioned, 'what are we doing again?'

corbyn grinned devilishly. 'you're bleaching your hair, baby.'

-

blonde dani has entered the chat