089

it's finally here ;)

warnings ; fluffy smut 

-

as jack exited the bathroom, a towel hung loosely from his waist, droplets of water sliding down his back, glistening his protruding abs.

the moment zach laid eyes on his boyfriend, his cheeks went scarlet. he grinned, scurrying over towards jack, enveloping him in a warm hug.

'hi, love,' jack pressed a light kiss to zach's forehead, cradling the boy's head within his arms. 

zach nuzzles further into jack's bare chest, enjoying its rawness. 'you're so hot, babe,' he muttered.

chuckling, jack snaked his fingertips underneath the hem of zach's shirt, causing a shiver to emerge throughout the younger's body. he gently rubbed the soft skin, smiling fondly as faint giggles elicited from zach's lips. it was utterly adorable.

'jack, babe-' zach started, digging his head into jack's shoulder, unthinkingly beginning to cluster short kisses around his neck, sucking mildly, nibbling on the tender skin.

once jack retreated his hands from zach's stomach, zach's lips lifted from jack's collarbone as well, a hefty groan let out from the older.

'babe,' zach spoke softly, 'um. are you a.. a virgin?'

jack, taken aback, widened his eyes slightly before looking down at his boy, realizing the question wasn't meant to be ignored. 'i, uh. no, no i'm not. why, babes?'

zach's cheeks became crimson without hesitation. 'because i am. and um.. i want to lose it to you.'

with the most precious innocent expression, he continues, 'can i?'

jack can't help but coo at zach's words, nodding while leaning down to meet the boy's lips. 'i'll do anything for you, my darling.'

as the words left jack's mouth, the two's lips connected hastily, the towel wrapped around jack's lower half ever so fortunately falling from his hips in a swift motion. zach gasped, unfamiliar with being around jack naked, undergoing slight guilt as he was yet to undress.

zach pulled away forcefully, jack's hands still cupping his cheeks. 'babe, should i, like, take my shirt off? cause-' he lost his train of thought as his eyes landed on jack's abnormally sized member, nearly taking in a sharp breath as his jaw hung agape for a moment, before closing imprudently.

jack, smirking, placed his fingers atop zach's hips, caressing the curvy bones with ease, soothing the tense boy. 'baby, relax. let me take care of you, yeah? tonight's all about you.'

'okay,' zach mumbled, still unsure of the entire situation.

jack could sense that his boyfriend was apprehensive. 'love,' he comforted, 'we don't have to do this if you don't want, you know? if you're not comfortable then i don't wa-'

'babe, i want you more than anything,' zach reassured firmly, almost to himself more than to jack. 'i want to be as close as possible to you.'

he did want this. he wanted this with jack, and no one other than jack.

'okay, love, let me take this off for you.' jack reached for zach's shirt, effortlessly maneuvering the item of clothing over zach's figure, adoring the blush that rose to zach's face. 'no need to be nervous, baby. it's only me, my love. your one and only.'

he had a wondrous point.

once zach was only adorned in his boxers, he fell back onto the bed, watching jack pull a small bottle out of his suitcase- lubricant.