time machine

I found this Twitter Account and it really inspired me to write some oneshots :V

~~♡~~

Grian had originally built the time machine to get his diamonds and villiger-Grian back, but the fact that he could travel to any time he wanted, made him curious, to say the least. He could solve so many cases as Sherlock-Grian, by simply being there when it happend. He could recover so many items that had been destroyed by bugs, or pets that had been killed by glitches.

Those dreams didn't fade, even when his time machine was taken from him. He knew he would get it back, it was only a matter of time~

He had snuck into area 77 thru a tunnel, while RenBob distracted Doc and Scar.

He finally had his precious machine back with him.

He didn't hesitate to jump back in time, tho he didn't stay in the past for long, traveling back almost instantly just to move his creation away from it's prison inside one of the many hangars.

This time around he hid it away, not telling a single soul where it was.

He made plans for adventures that would lie in the past and even played with the thought of travelling to the future. But his thought process was cut short by the sound of the time machine activating.

Grian looked over his shoulder, his machine was still there and the power source was still on the table next to him. His face was filled with confusion as he thought of what could have happend.

The sound of footsteps echoed through the hallway that led to Grian's hideout. The person didn't bother to knock on the iron door, behind which Grian and his time machine resided. They walked in.

Grian was filled with even more confusion then before, but quickly realised that there was only one thing that could explain this bizarre scene infront of his eyes.

There stood another Grian, tho this one looked a bit older and had a couple scars on his face. His clothes weren't as casual as Grian's regular red sweater. The older man was wearing a combat-style Jacket and matching boots, fit for a true explorer of time and space.

The older timetraveller had a stern look on his face as he later his eyes upon the papers, which had ideas and plans for Grian's adventures on them.

"Grian.", the older one looked the Grian of this present time straight in the face, "the time machine isn't a toy for you to play with. I've seen the things that will happen and they will never be worth it."

Time had passed since this first encounter, and it wasn't the last time that Grian had been visited by his future self. In fact, he was visited by many versions of his future slef, and they always told him the same thing.

"The time machine isn't a toy"

Fine, whatever.

So how come they all got to play with it?

~~♡~~

500 words
this was the first one shot of many to come, most of them will probably be inspired by something,

Maybe even by your suggestions?

If you ever have any requests, for storys that you would like to be written by me, then leave them in the comments of this book.

Bye, bye for now my little bees~