incorrect quotes and prompts - Gridoc edition

Just like the title says, a bunch of incorrect quotes and prompts all about Grian and Doc.

I don't know if I'll use any of the prompts for real oneshots or storys.

Feel free to use these prompts, even if it's with a different ship.

I got most of these prompts on this website:
https://prompts.neocities.org
((warning: there are nsfw prompts on that site, but none in this chapter))

ok, now onto the incorrect quotes and prompts (mostly prompts tho)

-

Grian tries super hard to prank Doc, but fails everytime.
Bonus: Doc doesn't even realize that Grian is trying to prank him.

-

Grian used to have a friend (for example Taurtis) who died or moved away and Doc moves into their house. Grian visits the house out of habit and Doc invites him in for tea or something.

-

Grian and Doc sharing a really long scarf. (more of a drawing prompt)

-

Grian and Doc are holding hands because there's a crowd but not letting go when they get out of it.

-

In a world where soulmates have each others name on their body somewhere, Grian and Doc don't have eachothers name, but fall in love anyways. (Grian could have Taurtis's name but maybe there is a scar over it 'cause he's dead, and Doc could have had the name on one of his bodyparts that has been replaced with robotics)

-

Doc: *kisses Grian's forhead*

Grian: *frowns* you missed

Doc: ...?

Grian: *gets on his toes and kisses Doc's lips*

-

Doc is a ghost and he died in the apartment that Grian moves into. Usually Doc is grumpy and possesiv of the apartment and scares out anyone who moves into it, but holy shell, Grian is cute and Doc doesn't want him to leave.
((roles could be swaped))

-

Doc gets the hiccups, causing Grian to laugh everytime he tries to talk, until Grian gets the hiccups as well.

-

Doc: *asking because of the war and the hippie thing* Do you hate me or something?

Grian: Not at all. I'm actually quite in love with you, really.

-

Grian: FIGHT ME

Doc: Unfortunately, I have a rule against fighting children.

-

The girls set Grian and Doc up on a blind date, as a prank, but the two actually get along really well.

-

Grian doesn't like talking on the phone, but Doc always calls him instead of texting. Doc admits that it's because he wants to hear Grians voice.

-

Grian is alone in the rain because he forgot to bring an umbrella, Doc offers to share his.

-

Grian and Doc playing on the swings of a playground that nobody goes to anymore. They share some childhood stories and have a fun time.

-

Grian is a merperson who got injured and was washed up on the shore of a beach, unconscious, and is found by Doc.

-

Grian is a dragon (or another monster) and Doc is a knight who has to slay them, but they end up falling in love with them instead (or vice versa). 

-

*Grian and Doc are playing poker*

Doc: And with that you owe me 3 stacks of diamond blocks.

Grian: *le frown*

Doc: Or you couls give me a kiss...

Grian: *le blush*

-

Doc: *is cuddeling Grian*

Doc: *whispers in Grians ear* I don't like your new shampoo....

-

Grian visits Doc in his office and brings his jukebox and one of his parrots along. Grian and Doc end up dancing together, as some silly music is playing.

-

Grian and Doc write each other love letters during the war.

-

Doc and Grian swap bodies for a day

-

Doc: what is the one thing I told you not to do

Grian: burn the house down

Doc: and what did you do

Grian: made you dinner

Doc:...

Grian:...

Doc:...

Grian: and burnt the house down 

-

Doc gets into a heated argument with someone and Grian has to calm Doc down and drag him out of the room, before anybody gets hurt.

-

Grian posts a picture of Doc and it becomes a meme. Doc takes revenge by posting a picture of Grian that also becomes a meme.
Bonus: The other hermits take a picture of Grian and Doc and it becomes a meme.

-

that's all for now

bye, bye my little bees~