Sleepy Time

They were stressed, VERY stressed.

Who?

Well, the Architechs.

They had been working on Sahara all day, fixing redstone, restocking Sahara Now, gathering resources, the list goes on.

The only thing they wanted to do was fall into bed and sleep.

But there was one problem with that.

While they were working, they completly forgot the time and now it was dark out.

All three of then hadn't slept in a while, causing hoards of phantoms to spawn and circle the skys above the Sahara building.

There was no way they could have fought of all those night terrors, so they decided to stay inside.

They gathered some pillows and blankets from their old storage system, that they had built before the automated one was finished, and set up a sleeping area in the meeting room.

Ofcours they had to seal of the hole in the window, but they were tierd and getting lazy, so they just placed some concrete down and called it a night.

They cuddled up in the pile of pillows and blankets and tried to fall asleep.

But the constant shrieks of the phantoms outside kept them from drifting off to dream land.

After some time they just gave up on sleeping and began to talk to eachother instead.

Making jokes and telling stories as the night went by.

They watched the moon set and the sun rise through the huge windows of the building.

As day came and the world was covered in a warm and gentle glow. The noises of the phantoms began to die down, until they were replaced with the singing of birds.

The three Architechs decided to move to a darker place within the Sahara building.

Making a new pile of pillows and cuddeling up once more.

This time there was nothing stopping them from falling asleep. So they drifted of, one by one, and the only sound left was the soft snoring of the three friends.

~

requested by KingofTheClouds_exe

sorry that it's so short >~<

I know the original request was for a "fun day" but I'm sleepy, so the only thing I could writs about was others being sleepy xD

bye, bye my little bees~