When you accidently create an AU

I started doodleing in my sketch book to warm up and stuff---

well I ended up drawing for about 2 hours and accidentally created an AU---

I mean, I started by sketching out one of the requests from the previous chapter and then doodled some EX stuff while listening to music ad my head started going down a hole of angst

Well now I have an AU in which EX is a clone of Xisuma and constantly questions his existence and who he is.

He goes of on his own to find a place to belong but the hermits reject him ((cause' they thought he's evil 'n stuff, but he isn't, he's just scared))

He ends up sneaking around the server and avoiding the hermits. At one point he gets supprised by a storm and hides out in Grians build off building, noone notices him, since the Grian kinda abandoned it.

EX gets bored and starts exploring the impossibly tall building. Most of the rooms are very small and empty and he is almost tempted to go down again, but then he finds a room with a relativly big closet in it. He is super confused and looks inside, only to find a robot looking back at him.

He freacks out at first and jumps back, but the robot doesn't move, it just looks at him. EX calms himself down and starts to talk with it.

They end up becoming friends and EX visits the robot, who sais he is called NPG, all the time.

At some point he comes with a bunch of tools and stuff and starts to work on repairing NPG, so he can move around.

Once EX finishes fixing NPG they leave together and set off to explore.

They travel around trying to understand the world around them.

Ex still doesn't know who he is suppose to be, but he is a bit less scared knowing he isn't alone anymore. <3

also, yes, I did give EX light pink hair, I just thought it looked cute.

bye, bye for now my little bees~