~Christmas Special~

Here are a total of three christmas themed oneshots for you guys, all in one chapter!

They get longer as they go along, the first one being the shortest and the last one being the longest.

I hope you guys enjoy!

-

Zedaph×Impulse×Tango

Morning Cuddles

The day was still young as snow began to fall upon the hermitcraft server.

A small hermit began to stirr awake as the cold wind entered through a slightly open window. His movments, however, did not go unnoticed as his boyfriends woke up.

"Zeddy, whats wrong?", asked a still very tiered Tango. Impulse, still to tiered to talk, just turned towards his boyfriends ingulfing them in a goodmorning hug.

Zed welcomed Impulse's warmth amd snuggled up to him, "It's cold...", was the only amswer Tango got.

Feeling the cold wind against his skin, Tango turned towards the window, seeing that it was open.

A small sigh eacaped his lips, he really didn't want to get out of the warm and comfy bed, but he had to, for Zed.

Tango stumbled out of bed, quickly tiptoeing to the window and shutting it. He rushed back into bed just as fast as he had gotten out and cuddled up to his boyfriends.

A happy smile snuck it's way onto all three of their faces, as the cuddled up even closer, silently agreening to stay in bed.

-

Grian×Xisuma

The Christmas-Party

Grian and Xisuma had just finished up the last few decorations as the first guests arrived, Mumbo and Iskall. They welcomed them, the other hermits arriving soon after.

The party was going great everyone was enjoying themselves and the company of the others. A warm and happy atmosphere filling the room. The hermits were either dancing or just chatting with eachother, it was peaceful.

Well, at least for a moment. A slow love song started to play and a few hermits *cough* Ren and Iskall *cough* had the wonderful idea to push Xisuma and his shorter boyfriend Grian into the middle of the dance floor.

The people standing around stared at them, most likely expecting them to dance.

Gri and X looked at each other, knowing very well that neither of them could dance very well. To be honest they were both terrible at it and had agreed to not dance at all this evening. But that plan didn't work out, did it?

With an awkward smile, Grian put one of his hands on Xisumas shoulder, while his other hand rested in that of his boyfriend. Xisuma let out a nervous chuckle as he put his free hand on Grians waist.

The two did their best as the clumsily stumbled across the dance floor, hoping that their movements looked at least the slightest bit like they were dancing.

And it went better than they had expected.

Until there was a tiny misstep and the two of the ended up on the ground. A gasp could be heared from the crowd as everyone fell silent. The only sound filling the room was the soft music.

All of a sudden, soft giggles could be heared from the fallen couple. Xisuma stood up, doing an overly dramatic bow and offering a hand to Grian. Grian tried desperately to contain his laughter, but falied miserably as he took Xisumas hand and got up.