Last one left

Time had passed, people had left and new ones had joined. Tho their numbers started to decline, they stood together, side by side, through thick and thin.

Time continued to moving on and dragging everyone with it.

Except one, one was stuck in the past, lost in the memories of what once was.

He sat under the tree, his green helmet laying next to him in the grass. The sun was setting and the wind was quietly singing its lulaby.

He spoke to someone, but their wasn't an answer, only the rustling of leaves. To him it was an answer, or even more than that.

After all the time that had passed, in which he was left as the last hermit, he learned how to speak to the world. He could talk to any part of it, but he found the trees to be the most interesting to talk to. They had personality, reminding him of his old "human" friends.

Every tree had it's own storys  to tell and Xisuma, the last hermit, found himself listening to them. Eventually he told them his story.

The story of the worlds he had visited and the people he had met, the friends he had made and how he lost them. They had moved on, being staged along by the pull of time, while X was stuck in the past, hopeing that his friends would return, even if it was just for a short visit.

But they never came. And that was fine too.

He had made new friends with the Rocks in the caves, the clouds in the sky, the void in the end, the lava in the nether and the trees in the forest.

They were all his friends.

Not the Acacia by the lake, though.

That tree was a Dick.

~~♡~~

I don't know what happend while writing this, but I'm just gonna accept it the way it is.

Bye, bye for now my little bees~