Age of Adaline [Aziraphale X Reader X Crowley]

Request: Could you do a imagine where Poly! Crowley & Aziraphale Who have an SO that has the 'Age of Adeline' condition?

--

After a quick search, I'm assuming this is bases off of a fictional work where a person doesn't age.

Crowley and Aziraphale are always cautious about getting close to humans. It's just easier when they expire so quickly.

Thus, they probably didn't notice you until you started to regularly show up at Aziraphale's shop every so often.

Aziraphale probably tried to keep you away, because of his precious books.

However, after you were just there to read and gather the history you may or may not have lived through, he just let you be.

It wasn't until about a decade or two when Aziraphale noticed something was off. You were not aging a single day.

He had to go and read to make sure that yes, humans are supposed to change within a decade.

He was confused, he didn't sense anything off about you. You just seemed like a human, not a demon or angel.

He kept a careful eye on you, not knowing if you were dangerous.

You, of course, also noticed that Aziraphale didn't age. You've never met anyone else that hasn't changed.

Aziraphale went to Crowley and had him watch you, too.

Crowley wasn't really one for just watching you, so he asked what the Hell you were.

"I'm a human?"

"No, you're not. Humans get wrinkles."

"I was in an accident and haven't changed since. Isn't that what happened to you?"

Crowley proceeded to make those noises when he's trying to get a coherent thought out.

Aziraphale then stepped in and explained what they were.

After that, you three had grown rather close. It was nice being with others that wouldn't die from old age.

The two would always be there for you whenever someone you knew did pass away. They'd hold you into the late hours of night as you cried into them.

They'd also help you avoid suspicion from other people if others started to notice your apparent immortality.

Aziraphale and Crowley also became extremely protective over you. Just because you weren't aging, didn't mean that you couldn't get hurt or get sick. You were basically in bubble wrap 24/7.

Still, they were excited to actually grow close to a human that wouldn't die from old age.

Aziraphale would show his excitement by showing you the books he's collected over time. He'd tell you the stories behind them and how he had acquired them. He was just happy to share his hobby with you. He was also happy to be able to protect you and guard you, just as he was assigned to do at the beginning of the world. This time, you wouldn't leave and wouldn't eventually die.

Crowley, on the other hand, would always listen to you and simply observe you with amusement. It was nice being able to get to know, actually know a human. He'd always admired them but always did his best to not get attached. Now he was free to get attached.

After a while, the two started to develop romantic feelings for you.

Aziraphale and Crowley were already in a relationship, so they were both wondering how this was going to work out.

Crowley was hesitant in approaching Aziraphale about this. He didn't want Aziraphale to think that he didn't love him anymore. Because damn, Crowley was madly in love with Aziraphale. But he was also in love with you.

"Angel, I love you. You know that, right?"

"Of course dear. Why?"

"Well, I've also fallen in love with [Y/N]," he whispered quietly.

It was silent for a moment or two. "Oh thank goodness!" Aziraphale cried happily. "I've also fallen in love with them."

They were both relieved that they both shared the same feelings for you.

They would then take you to a nice dinner, probably at the Ritz, before they revealed how they felt about you.

They'd invite you to join their relationship.

Eventually, you three would probably move in together, either in a flat above Aziraphale's bookshop or in a cottage at Tadfield. You three would probably move around every so often to avoid any suspicions from other people, too.