Deserving Headcanon [Aziraphale/Reader/Crowley]

Request: Could you please write a thing where the boys comfort the reader who repeatedly says she isn't good enough for any affection and good things from them? Like, "I don't deserve you, or any of this"

--

They would feel their hearts break at your words.

Crowley would be the one to understand where you're coming from; he's unforgivable. Or at least, he believes he's not worthy of forgiveness or God's love.

Aziraphale, on the other hand, would be wondering what, if anything, he did wrong.

Crowley would stop whatever he was doing and explain that you are definitely deserving. He would tell you that your brain is lying to you. Depression does that, it sucks.

He'll give you tips on how to counteract those lies; tell yourself why you are deserving, list things that you like about yourself, and/or tell those dark thoughts that they are lying.

Aziraphale, after hearing Crowley's tips, will create a list about why you are deserving, what he loves about you, and words of encouragement.

Crowley will see what he's doing and add some things, too.

Both will give you affection, but not too much as to not overwhelm you.

Every day they'll remind you how much they love you and the qualities that make you a wonderful person.