Pollution/Reader

-Don't have to worry about cleaning, there are better things to do anyways

-So you don't have to worry about having your house perfectly clean

-Pollution's pretty touchy. so hopefully you like holding hands, cuddling, hugs, and whatnot.

-Will gift you lots of things, especially if it's one use. so lots of starbucks, things in wrappers (like candies), and lots of things from Amazon. All the boxes.

-Will enjoy going on long road trips with you, it's a great way to blast music and just spend a lot of time with you.

-Food fights are pretty fun for pollution. So if you're enjoying a meal, you should always keep an eye out for a mischevious glint in Pollution's eyes.

-They do get a bit cautious when you're having to drink water, eat food, or just live in general. They don't want to actually get you sick from them.

-When they realize the apocalypse is starting, they do their best to set up a clean area for you to try and survive War, Famine, and Death.

-A part of them starts to doubt themselves when they start to fall for you, as they are basically causing the Earth to be a worse place for humans. They'll either need reassurance or you saying that "Yeah, maybe what they're doing isn't so great." It'll be a difficult part of your relationship - as that's who they are.

-They also don't really care what you look like. They can appreciate you making an effort, but nothing's more attractive than stained sweatpants and a baggy t-shirt to them~