Pregnant [Aziraphale/Reader and Crowley/Reader]

Request: if it's alright with you, maybe the boys with an s/o that accidentally gets pregnant with their baby? i feel like this might be interesting 😛

--

Ugh, pregnancy freaks me the fuck out - says the biologist who used to help get endangered animals knocked up. Hopefully this turned out okay. Reader obviously has a uterus (or maybe its Sims 4 alien impregnation style), but this is still gender-neutral. I'm also assuming reader wants to keep the baby, I'm not gonna go into different scenarios of abortion or adoption, 'cause that'd be too long.

--

Whether you got pregnant through the yeah or some Virgin Mary stuff is up for debate.

All you knew was that you were pregnant. You had to tell him.
--

Aziraphale:

Aziraphale would offer you a glass of wine as you had asked him to have dinner with you. You said no quickly, too quickly.

"I'm sorry, [Y/N]. I didn't mean to offend you," Aziraphale apologized quickly.

"I-it's not that," you cleared you throat and took a sip of water. Your hand went over your stomach. "It's just that...Oh Aziraphale, please don't be angry."

"Angry? Why would I be angry?"

"Idon'tknowhowbutI'mpregnant."

Aziraphale blinked. "I'm sorry?"

"I'm pregnant."

It was silent for a moment or two. You looked at him, waiting for just any reaction.

He started laughing and crying at the same time. He'd pull you into a hug or a kiss saying he was so excited to be a father.

He'd start preparing for the baby almost immediately. Reading books on what to expect, stockpiling an absurd amount of clothes (he LOVES clothes), and creating the nursery. He'd create a wonderful mural that gave off the feeling of love and peace.

He'd start listing off names every day on what the baby could be called. He did stick with more gender-neutral names, not knowing how the baby would feel with gender growing up.

That brought him to wondering if the baby would be half-angel and half-human. Or how that would even worked.

He set up precautions in the event Heaven stepped in. But it didn't hurt his excitement.

The one way he showed off his excitement the most, was the area in the bookshop he had set up. He moved his precious books and set up a children's area. It had children's books and toys and was an overall more pleasant area. It didn't feel as though it was trying to send the customers away.

Crowley

You found out late at night. It was pouring outside and you had two pregnancy tests on your counter. You were scared. You didn't know how Crowley would react. But you had to tell him immediately.

You ran through the rain towards his flat that wasn't too far away.

You pounded on his door, soaked to the bone.

When Crowley answered, he was in his pajamas with a sleepy, yet peeved look. The moment he saw you, though, he went into protective mode and immediately miracled the rain away from you and pulled you close to him to warm you up.

"I'm pregnant," you blurted out.

Crowley pulled away from you and stared at you, looking for any hint that you were joking. When he saw that there was no joke, he pulled you towards him tightly, but not before you saw a glimpse of a huge smile.

"I'm going to be an actual parent," he said with joy. He loved kids, you knew that. He was always going out of his way to help them. Aziraphale even told you how he saved a ton of kids from drowning during Noah's arc.

"You're not mad or worried?"

"Why would I be worried?"

You gulped and pulled away before looking up at his snake eyes. "Hell?"

"Oh," he mumbled and his face went from pure euphoria to the realization of what might happen. "Oh..."

"I'm sorry, I just..."

"No, no, don't apologize." He ran a hand through your hair. "It's something I'm going to have to work on protecting the both of you from. But I'll make sure nothing happens to either of you, alright?" He kisses your lips softly. "I love you both so much."

Crowley already knew what babies needed for the most part. He was the nanny for Warlock and he's helped take care of kids before - may have been thousands of years before, but he was in charge of a ton of them.

He made sure he got the best of everything - best crib, monitor, toys, everything.

He'd also make sure you were well taken care of: prenatal vitamins, massages, every craving you had he'd take care of it.

He would lay with you and talk about everything he was going to do with the child as a parent and how excited he was to begin this next chapter with you.