Sweet Surprise [Aziraphale/Reader]

Request: Can you do headcanons for Aziraphale with an s/o who's really good at baking and will surprise him at the book shop with miniature cakes and cute little things like that?

--

Whenever Aziraphale had to leave the bookshop, be it for the arrangement, find a new rare book, or to take a stroll, you'd leave little surprises for him.

The first time you did it, you an assortment of cookies biscuits scattered throughout his shop. There were a couple in little boxes tied with different colored ribbons.

When he got back, he looked confused before opening them. His face lit up and he immediately took a bite of the biscuit. Then, he saw another box. He grew more and more excited while looking for the boxes and trying every cookie. It was a literal Heaven for him.

He found you sitting in the back of the shop reading. Instantly, he made his way over to you and placed one of the ribbons on your head. You looked up at him with a confused look before he pressed a kiss against your lips.

"I wanted a taste of my favorite treat!" he hummed and left you a blushing mess as he walked off snacking on the biscuits.

After that, you'd leave treats every time he left.

Every time, he'd kiss you, making you wanting to leave more goodies for him at his shop.

It got to the point that he'd grow excited to leave his shop to see what you'd leave for him. He wasn't sure what he was most excited for, though. The baked goods or the kiss he'd give you as a thank you. Either way, he'd wiggle on his way back to the shop.