Roxas X Reader: What's a relationship?

Roxas overheard some of the Organization members talking about something called a "relationship." Being the curious person he was, he decided to ask Axel about it.

"Hey Axel, I have a question."

"What is it?"

"What's a relationship?"

Axel couldn't decide between laughing his head off or actually trying to tell him. He eventually settled on trying to explain it to him. "Well...It's when two people connect really well with each other and try to make a goal."

Roxas looked at him confused.

"You didn't understand, did you?"

Roxas shook his head no.

Axel sighed. "Well, I tried..."

"Thanks anyway, Axel." Roxas walked away. He decided to check in Zexion's library.

Roxas went inside and headed towards the romance section. He picked a book and started reading it. Unfortunately for him, it didn't make sense to him and he ended up getting bored really easily, so he put it back.

"Now what?"

He left the library and walked down the hall.

"Maybe (y/n) can tell me?"

He went off to your room.

You were lying on your bed listening to music when Roxas knocked on the door. "Come in!"

Roxas opened the door. "Um...(y/n), I have a question..." He was a bit nervous.

You sat up and took your (Headphones/Earbuds) off. "What is it?"

"What's a relationship?"

"..." You stared at him. "I...Don't know how to explain it to you, but I can show you."

His eyes lit up. "Really? How?"

"Like this." You went over to Roxas and kissed him.

He kissed back and you two pulled away after a few seconds. "That's great, but I don't understand. What does that have to do with a relationship?"

"Well, kissing is part of it..."

"How?"

You sighed. "I'll tell you later, Roxas..."

(A/N: I apparently can't decide between (Name) and (y/n), so I guess I'll try (y/n for the time being. See you guys later!)