ADHD!Sora X Male!Reader: Present! (Happy Birthday Part II)

(A/N: ADHD=Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder.)

Sora woke up the next morning and looked at the calendar, then ran off to Riku's house. He started banging on the door repeatedly. "RIKUUU! WAKE UP AND CELEBRATE MY BIRTHDAY WITH ME!"

Riku opened the door still half-asleep. "Sora, it's 7 in the morning..."

"I don't care! I wanted to start early!" Sora crossed his arms.

Riku sighed. "Why don't you go bother (Y/N)?"

Sora's eyes brightened. "Okay!" He ran off.

Riku closed the door and went back to his room. "How do I deal with him on a daily basis?"

Meanwhile, (Y/N) was sound asleep in his bed until a series of knocks woke him up. He growled and went out of his room to get the door. When (Y/N opened it, he saw Sora standing there. "What do you want?"

"Celebrate my birthday with me!"

(Y/N) sighed. "Go bother Riku."

"I already did. He said to come bother you."

"Great. Now I have someone's ass to kick later."

"(Y/N)?"

"What?"

"Ven gave me candy last night before I went to bed! He said it was an early birthday present!"

"Make that two somebodies."

(Y/N) groaned. "If I give you a present, will you be quiet?"

"YEAH!" Sora started jumping up and down.

(Y/N went into the house with Sora following. Then Sora started jumping around like a bunny while (Y/N) went to get his present. "Wheee!"

"Here, Sora." (Y/N) came back with a small box wrapped in...tin foil?

Sora was confused and he finally stopped jumping. "Why is my present in tin foil?"

"I ran out of wrapping paper at Christmas since we have so many friends and I haven't bothered getting more."

"Oh." Sora took the small box and opened it. Inside was a locket that had a picture of (Y/N) and Sora.

"Turn it over." He started blushing for some reason.

Sora was confused but did as told. On the back of the locket it said "Be my boyfriend?" He grinned after putting it on and jumped on (Y/N). "Of course I'll be your boyfriend!"

He smiled and kissed Sora's forehead.

"Happy birthday, Sora."