Young Eraqus X Reader: Tutor

Eraqus sighed as he flipped a page in his book. It was pretty boring in the library without you or Xehanort.

"BOO!"

Eraqus turned around and almost hit the person with his book until he saw who it was. He sighed and turned back around to continue reading. "(Y/N), quit scaring me when I'm trying to study."

"Study? You were staring at a page for five whole minutes!"

"And I just turned it." He turned the page again. "See? Studying."

You ripped the book from his hands and threw it across the room. "And that's also called being stuck. You're not stuck, are you? Because I can help you if you are."

He felt heat rising to his cheeks. It's a good thing he didn't turn around, otherwise you might have seen it. "Me? Stuck? Of course not. The only person that ends up being stuck is Xehanort."

Which is true-most of the time. Recently, Xehanort has actually been able to do the Master's homework without an issue. Eraqus, on the other hand...

"Are you sure? I can give you a few pointers if you'd like."

He finally turned around and glared at you. "I don't need your help."

"If you say so." You got up and left the library.

A few seconds later you heard a chair scrape across the ground and footsteps running after you. You stopped and turned around. "Are you ready to accept my offer, Eraqus?"

He was staring at the floor with a dark red blush on his face-wether from embarrassment or something else, you weren't sure-and nodded.

"Great! First tutoring lesson is after Master releases us from class tomorrow. I'll be in the library." You smiled brightly and turned back around, walking away from him.

Unfortunately for him, you knew something he didn't-at least, not yet.

Eraqus had a crush on you.