Riku X Baker!Male!Reader: Special Delivery (Happy Birthday Part III)

You were working the day shift at the bakery in Twilight Town when your friend Sora came by. "Hey (Y/N), can you do me a favor?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"Uh...Can you make a cake for Riku? It's his birthday today, and I'd like to surprise him."

"Sure, what kind?" Being the sweet tooth Sora is, he sometimes comes by and gets a chocolate cake and coffee for some of his friends, or he just gets whatever. But he's never asked anything for Riku before.

"Chocolate with vanilla icing." (Or what's on the picture.)

"All right. It might take a while because it's kinda crowded today, so why don't you go talk to Roxas while you wait?"

"Okay! Thanks!" He grinned and ran off.

You chuckled and went into the kitchen to start on the cake.

Meanwhile, Sora went up to the clock tower to talk to Roxas.

"Hi." Roxas waved at him as Sora came up.

"Wow! No wonder you love it up here! The sunset is really pretty!"

"Yeah...I always came up here with Axel and...Someone else..."

"Oh..."

They sat there in silence for a while.

"I gotta go back and get Riku's cake, so I'll see you later."

Roxas waved bye as Sora left.

Soon Sora arrived at the bakery and went inside. "Is it done yet?"

You sighed. "Yes, Sora."

"Great!"

You gave Sora the box which had the cake inside. "That'll be $20, $10 extra with it being a special request."

Sora sighed and gave you $30. "Here."

You smiled at him. "Thanks, Sora!"

"See ya!" He left the bakery and went to Riku's house.

Riku sat on his couch surfing through the channels. He was about to take a nap until he heard a knock on the door. He sighed and got up answer it. When he opened the door, he saw a box sitting there with the words "special delivery" on it.

"I swear, if Sora's pranking me again...What is this, anyway?"

He picked up the box which was kind of heavy, and brought it inside. He set it down at the table and saw the bakery logo on it.

"Where did this come from?"

He usually didn't get anything from the bakery, and if he did it was usually donuts. He opened it up and saw a note.

Dear Riku,

I heard it was your birthday today, so I made you a cake. I hope you like it.

-(Y/N)

He smiled when he saw the cake. It looked amazing.

"Thanks, (Y/N)." Somehow he knew Sora was behind this. He started cutting himself a piece.

"This is the best birthday I've had in a long while."