Sora X Mute!Female!Reader: Notebook (Part II) (AU)

(A/N: Mention of death.)

"Mute?"

Sora didn't know what that word meant. He looked at her in confusion. "What does that mean?"

She wrote something else.

"I can't talk."

Sora was surprised. He knew that (y/n) didn't talk in class, but he assumed she was shy. "Oh...Do you wanna know my name?"

(Y/n) giggled.

"I already know your name, silly! Every girl likes you..."

"Except one..." He said it quietly, hoping she didn't hear. Unfortunately for him, she did.

"And who's that unlucky person?"

"You."

She just stared at him, not really knowing what to write. He watched her pen with curiosity, wondering what she would say.

"You probably want to know why I  cherish this notebook so much, huh? Why I don't pay attention to you or anybody else, always drawing. It's because..."  She paused and looked up at him.

He nodded at her to continue.

She looked down and continued to write.

"...This was the last thing my father gave me before he died."

Now it was Sora's turn to stare, and feel guilty for bullying her earlier.

"I'm sorry...About your father, and my bullying. I had no idea that happened..."

She smiled at him. 

"It's okay. So...Is there a way I can go from unlucky to lucky?"

"Hmmm..." Sora pretended to think about it for a while. "There might be one way."

"What is it?"

Sora gently lifted her chin up since she was looking at her notebook and leaned in. She ended up leaning in as well, until-

"All right, students! Back in your seats!" The homeroom teacher finally made it.

The students groaned and did as they were told.

Sora winked at her as he walked away. "You owe me a kiss!"

(Y/n) blushed heavily and hid her blushing face. She ignored the teacher, though she wondered what to except from Sora's fangirls when they found out he had his eyes set on someone. She giggled.

"Guess we'll find out."