Sora x Reader: Ice Cream

Your boyfriend Sora decided to take you somewhere special for your date, complete with a blindfolded (Y/N).

"Sora, is this really necessary? I can't see a thing!"

"Just wait and see! I wanna show you something amazing!"

You sighed and heard him buy something and he gently led you around a...town? At least, that's what you thought it was, due to having a blindfold on. It was getting annoying.

"Sora, I swear if you don't let me take this thing off-"

"We're almost there, calm down!"

"You haven't had this on for the past 20 minutes, have you?"

He eventually led you up some steps and finally allowed you to take the blindfold off. You gladly threw it onto the ground and stared at the sunset in disbelief.

"You took me from a sunset on Destiny Islands just to see another one here? You idiot!" You hit him on the back of the head.

"Ow! You'll make me drop these!" He gave you an ice cream bar.

"What's this?" You sat down on the clock tower and stared at it.

"The shopkeeper called it "Sea Salt Ice Cream!" Kind of a weird name for an ice cream bar, huh?" He took a bite out of it.

You did the same. "It's salty, but sweet too."

"...And kind of familiar. It feels kind of nostalgic, like I've done it before. But I don't know when that was..."

You two continued eating your ice cream until it was time to go.

"We'd better go before Kairi chews us out for being late."

"Yeah." Sora kissed you on the cheek and led you back to the gummi ship, heading to Destiny Islands.