Ventus X Reader: Midnight Fireflies (Requested)

(A/N: YEEES! My photos actually decided to cooperate for once! I'll try to put more pictures and my two covers for my SoKai and SoRiku stories when it works.)

It was a calm night in the Land of Departure. Ventus was sitting outside, looking up at the stars. Then he saw one move.

"I've gotta tell (Y/N)! She'll/He'll love this!"

Ven ran off to (Y/N's room, hoping he didn't wake anyone up.

(Y/N)'s POV.

You were sleeping in your bed when Ven opened the door. "(Y/N)! Wake up!"

You ended up rolling off the bed and onto the floor. You got up after a few seconds. "Ven, I was sleeping..."

"And I was looking at a falling star! Come on!" He ran off.

You rubbed your eyes and walked out of the room after grabbing your watch. You weren't really a morning person.

"12:00 PM?! Ven better not be pulling my leg..."

You went outside and saw Ven sitting on the edge, looking at a moving white light. "Ven, What is that?"

He looked over at you as you sat down next to him. "A moving star! See?"

You giggled. "Ven, that's a firefly. It's a type of lightning bug."

"Oh..." Ven looked around. "Hey, there's more of them!"

They were flying all around you two. Ven went inside to get a container to keep them in. When he was gone they flew around you. One landed on your nose making you giggle.

"I'm back!"He stopped walking when he saw you surrounded by fireflies. He thought your giggle was kinda cute. Ven eventually sat down next to you and took off the lid. He tried catching some of them, but they all flew away. He pouted and sat back down. "Aww..."

You smiled at him. "You did catch something else, though."

"What's that?"

"My heart." You kissed him then pulled away, kind of embarrassed. 

Ven's face was as red as a tomato. "Wh-What was that for?!" 

"Nothing. I just wanted to see you flustered."

"YOU LITTLE-" Ventus got up and started chasing you. You ran away from him, laughing.

"I hope I can be with him forever..."