Xion X Male!Reader: Feelings (Semi Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Spoilers)

(A/N: This is one of my older one shots.)

I sighed. "Another long mission completed." I thought.

I was currently sitting on the clock tower eating sea salt ice cream with my best friend Xion. Well, actually she's my only best friend. Roxas and Axel hate me because they think I took their best friend away from them.

"Don't you just love the sunsets?" I asked.

"Yeah. They are pretty nice." Xion looked at me.

"Nice? I think they're beautiful. But not as beautiful as you."

" Wait, what am I saying? I'm not even the least bit romantic!"

Xion giggled and blushed. "Thanks. You're one of the few people who likes me and doesn't call me a puppet."

"But that's because your not a puppet, no matter what anyone else says! Besides I see you as a real human being, and not a doll for Xemnas and everyone else to play with!"

Xion looks down sadly. "But we don't have hearts....Or feelings..."

"But I have real feelings for you!"

"You do?..."

Opps. Me and my big fat mouth. "Uh...I mean-" I got interrupted by Xion kissing me on the lips. I kissed back. She pulled away.

"I have real feelings for you as well."

I smirked. "Says someone who says we don't have hearts!"

Xion giggled. "We don't...but I guess to have a heart you would have to have feelings, huh?"

"Quit thinking about it and just watch the sunset..." We both looked back at the sunset.

(A/N If you can't tell by now, I love 358/2 Days! It's one of my favorite KH games besides Kingdom Hearts 2! See you next time!)