Zexion x Org 13!Nobody!Female!Reader: Company (Requested)

(That's a long title-)

You didn't know the Organization had a library.

You also didn't know that Zexion was in charge of it.

Xemnas had given him the position as "librarian" because he was the only one who liked to read. He figured since nobody knew where it was, there wouldn't be any problems and he could read in peace.

The only other person who knew of it was Saix since he usually did reports in there. Today, he sent you down there to do it for him since he was "busy" with other things.

When you arrived at the door, you slowly opened it and poked your head in. It looked like a regular library: Bookshelves organized alphabetically, a couple computers on desks, and a large desk with a computer and some books on it for Zexion. You walked in and noticed him reading.

"Um...Zexion-"

"Yes, yes. What do you want? I'm in the middle of a good book here!" He set it down and he calmed down once he saw you. "Sorry, I thought you were one of the troublemakers..."

"It's all right. I'm just here to do Saix's report for him because he's lazy..."

Zexion chuckled. "All right, the computers are over there." He pointed to the left side of the room then picked up his book to continue reading.

You nodded and thanked him before heading to one of the tables and sat down. You started typing, hopefully getting it done as soon as possible.

"You know, it feels good to have some company, especially the talking type." Zexion had put his book down and went over to you.

"Let me guess: Saix isn't one for conversation?" You turned around in your chair, facing him.

"Not really. He usually glares at me and goes to do his report, or he ignores me altogether."

"Aww, pot Zexy!" You patted his head which earned a blush from him and he looked away from you.

"W-Well, I'll just leave you to it." He hurried back to his desk trying to avoid embarrassment.

'Maybe Saix should send me down here more...'

Written on: July 5th, 2020