Axel/Lea X Reader: Stubborn

"Lea."

Lea pretend he hadn't heard you, sending fire at some heartless. You decided to tag along with him to see how his training was progressing. Let's just say...it wasn't.

"Lea?"

He ignored you, tossing his chakarams at some heartless like boomerangs.

"LEA!"

He glared at you. "What do you want, (Y/N)?"

"You might become a better Keyblade weilder if you actually, you know, used a Keyblade."

He scowled. "Is that all you wanted to tell me?"

"Why do you hate me so much?"

He sighed. "I never said I hated you. I just...don't like to be bothered while training."

"...Why do you have to be so stubborn?"

"I thought being stubborn was a good thing." He smirked at you.

"No, you just end up getting hurt easier."

"So now you care about me, huh? If I didn't know any better, I'd say that you like me. Or maybe love me."

"Shut up, Lea!" You hit his arm playfully.

It's true that you two knew each other since you were kids, but that didn't mean there was any romantic attraction involved. Did it?

"Anyway, I'm getting tired." Lea stretched and got up, deciding to make a corridor. You hadn't noticed you two were sitting down.

"Lea?"

He turned around to face you. "What?"

"I...I do like you. I do worry about you, only because I don't want you to be reckless and stupid and stubborn and-"

Lea went over to you while you were talking. "I'll be fine, damnit. Quit worrying about me."

"Okay..."

"Now then-" He planted a kiss on your forehead. "-shall we go?"

You nodded, your face a dark red, as you followed him into a corridor.