Chapter 2

~ MATURE CONTENT WARNING ~ (it's the entire first part but after the ***** you're in the clear)

I knew something big was happening as I followed him into our bedroom and laid down next to him.

"This is gonna sound weird, but do you mind if I take off my shorts? I'm hot," I said.

"I know," he answered.

"Gee, thanks. I feel so special that you agree that I'm hot," I said sarcastically.

"I'll get them." He put his hands on my waist and pulled down my shorts swiftly before I could protest.

"Thanks," I said slowly. After a pause, I added, "Can you believe it's 2022?"

"Seems crazy now, but in 365 days it'll seem crazy that it's 2023," he answered.

With that, we laid in silence. I was about to drift off when I heard him whisper into my ear.

"Did you forget about what I promised you? Or did you just let it go for now?"

I was caught off guard. I had expected his usual "I love you."

"What?" I whispered.

"You remember when we read that fanfiction, right?"

My face grew hotter just thinking about it. I had gone a little out of the box for me that night.

"Yes?" I answered and felt his hand on my hip grow closer to me as his fingers slid under the fabric of my underwear.

"I promised you payback. And I hinted at more than a kiss when you were throwing yourself at me tonight. Two in one," he said.

I shuddered at the feeling of his hands getting so close. They hadn't touched me like this for months, and my body was extremely eager.

"Tell me if you don't want me to," he whispered before I felt his finger inside of me.

I sucked in a breath and he asked if I was all right. "Fine," I answered and felt him move slightly. His finger made its way out before he pushed it back into me.

Before long, he started talking again.

"Two fingers okay?" he asked as I bit my lip.

"If you're gonna do it, just do it, Bobby. Don't ask me that stuff," I answered.

"I don't want to hurt you."

"Okay, well, fine. Two fingers. Good. Go," I answered, seemingly impatient.

Without more warning, he pushed two fingers into me and I squealed, "Ooowww-kay. Okay, yep two."

"You're right, babe. After a few months you do seem tighter," he said.

"Please never say that to me again," I said before shutting up as he moved his fingers in and out repeatedly.

"Why not? You should know you're right on things like that."

"Yes but I don't want to hear you tell me how tight that is," I answered.

"Better me than someone else," he said under his breath.

"It seems like you're trying to compliment me, and I don't like being complimented on my sexual efforts," I replied.

"But you're really-"

"No," I cut him off and he froze completely.

"What?"

"Don't finish that sentence," I said.