Rich x reader// In Love With My Best Friend

Future me: Wow, this is shit. Anyways! I promise my writing gets better. Not good, but, well, decent. So please don't give up on this little community we've built just yet.

"Hey Y/N!" Your best friend Rich said. Little did he know that you had the biggest crush on the guy. And his lisp made it all the more adorable.
"Hey Rich!" You responded. You were so lucky to have a friend like him. Your wandered into your thoughts until he snapped you back into reality.
    "Earth to Y/N" he said waving his hand in front of your face. You apologized and asked him what he was saying earlier. His face went pink.
       "Um, well I was wonthering I-if you wanted to go to the spring danth with m-me?" He said, his lisp kicking in. You went bright pink. Right now all you wanted was to lean down and kiss him. But you fought your instinct.
       "Y-yeah. I-sure." You said
*****************Time Squip******************
The night of the dance you had to impress him. You wore a floral yellow dress. The second Rich saw you he was at a loss for words so he pressed his lips against yours. It was like everything you ever imagined. Fireworks exploded and you were on cloud nine. When the slow dance came on, you and Rich looked into each others eyes. I never knew she had such pretty E/C eyes.
You just stared into his eyes. They were so pretty. And without realizing it, you bent down and kissed him. You kissed him like you would never see him ever again. At the end of the night you were thinking to yourself. I'm in love with my best friend. Richard Goranski, I love you.

A/N: Hi! Salty Potato here. How was it? I am very self conscious about my writing but feel free to give opinions! This is my first time writing. And so yeah. Bye!