Jared Kleinman x Reader // My Bathbomb

"Jared!!" You said as your boyfriend dragged you to his favorite place in the world. Lush.
Once you entered, Jared said " I love you so much that I will spend 5 whole dollars on a bath bomb for you." You laughed that infectious laugh of yours that made Jared fall head-over-heels for you all over again.
He pecked you on the lips since this boi is all for PDA and showing people that you are his. You spent an hour in the store. (Mostly because of Jared)
It's your last year in college and Jared still hasn't dropped his habit of eating bath bombs. It was a little concerning.
Afterward he took you to your favorite store. He let you wander and then he took you to the fountain. Jared made a wish out loud.
"Please make Y/N say yes to the question I'm about to ask her."
You looked at him confused until he dropped down on one knee. You felt your hand fly up to your face and tears started to spill.
"Y/N L/N, we've been together for almost a whole 5 years. Please make me happier than a bath bomb ever could and marry me?"
You nodded and took the most beautiful ring and on the inside of the ring were the words "My Bath bomb."
Through tears you laughed knowing that soon you would be Y/N Kleinman.

A/N: Sorry this is trash and that Jared seems out of character. I just wanted to get something out because every Mon-Thurs I'm not allowed to upload. But at least Boba Tea can. Sorry for the inconvenience.
-Salty Potato 🧂 🥔