Spot Conlon x Reader // Never

A/N: Shit. I'm in love. Spot Conlon. SHIT. (Mamma Mia! Here we go again!)

Spot Conlon had never loved something with his whole heart. And he would never, he swore to himself.

In his eyes, it makes you weak. It's a vulnerable point. BUT! He said that before he met Y/N.

He was up one night on the roof of the Brooklyn Newsies Lounge.

Y/N snuck up behind him and stole his hat. She needed money and some for of an income, and her only way to make an income was to pretend to be a boy.

"Shit!" She yelled as Spot was hot on her heels. He then tackled her and she fell flat on her back.

"Ow!" She yelped.

"Oh! Youse a lady!" He said, quickly erasing all traces of surprise in a millisecond.

He took his hat back.

"I am so, so, so sorry for this." She said, before quickly planting a kiss on Spot's lips.

He melted into it, then you grabbed his cap and vanished into the night.

"See ya' round m'lady!" he called into the night air to no one in particular.

And then he woke up, you cuddled underneath his arms, burying your face in the crook of his neck.

Spot Conlon finally had something he could love with his whole heart. He had Y/N L/N.

And he swore to himself that he would never love something more than he loves you.

It made him weak in the knees when you smiled at him.

You could make him melt when you lightly kissed along his jawline.

"I loves youse Princess,"

You smiled and yawned, "Love you too, Spotty."