Chapter 2

QUICK A/N: Okayy guyss, the first few chapters will probably be rubbish because my writing gets better as I do more, so i'm sorry if it bores you :( but please read and i hope you enjoy this :D.

*Hayes pov*

Today at school my best friend Kian told me there was a new student from england moving here after christmas. I always get excited when there's a new student, I mean it's a time to meet someone new, who hopefully doesn't know me from vine or because of my brother Nash. I can't really trust people right now, everyone either uses me for my fame or to get to Nash, Kian is my only true friend.

*Alana's pov*

As soon as i got off the bus i sprinted home. It's normally a 10 minute walk from the bus stop but it only took me about 3 and a half minutes. People always tell me I'm a fast runner.

I got to my front door and it opened, as if my mum was just waiting for me.

"Hello sweetie, how was school?" My mother asked as she embraced me into a hug. She called me sweetie again, something must be up.

"It was good, didn't you want to tell me something?"

" Oh yes, well we're going to have a family discussion about it when Stuart comes home."

"Okay sure, I'm gonna do my homework for the meanwhile." I ran upstairs and threw my bag on my bed. I got my books out and sat at my desk. I also set my phone down next to my laptop which was on my desk too.

I decided to change before I started so I put some nike pros on instead of my jeans. I then sat down and started at my Math homework. Math is my strong point but i hate it! When i do my homework I tend to try my hardest not to use my phone but today my notifications where blowing up! I got a text from my best friend Lucy telling me to look at Hayes Griers' instagram. She's a massive fan of his but i'm more into Music than Vine.

I clicked on instagram and typed in his user. His latest post was a picture of him, the caption read:

' looking for the special someone'

I now understand why she was freaking out. She adors him and would quite happily be that someone if she got the offer. I just ignored her text and turned my phone off.

I finished all my homework just as stuart walked in the door.

I ran downstairs as soon as possible, I was prepared for the news.

"Take a seat sweetie" Stuart said to me, sweetie? Gosh i'm not that sweet. just incase you didn't know Stuart is my step father, him and my mum have been married for several years.

I sat down as told to, waiting for the news.

"okay well, your mother is pregnant." What just came out of Stuarts mouth?!? He better be joking!

"Stuart!" my mum said playfully hitting him, " okay, I'm not pregnant" I sigh of relief left my mouth.

" But, we are moving." Stuart said.

I think my eyes lit up with joy as everyone smiled and laughed nervously. I've been wanting to move for ages! I live in a 2 bedroom house with my mum, step dad and sister. sadly me and my sister share a room so I'm happy to move!

"Really!?! Where too. oh my god!" I don't think i have sounded so happy for like ever.

"North Carolina." as this left my mothers mouth a tear left my eye. North Carolina? That's in America. The usa. I'd be leaving all my friends behind !! I wanna stay in England.

"But.. But that's in America!" I screamed standing up.

" I know, but Stuart got a job offer, and it will give us triple the pay it already does! It's an amazing opportunity. We got to choose from la or North Carolina. I guess you can already tell we chose North Carolina . " I was barley focusing on what my mother was saying.

"And why didn't you choose LA?!? We have family there !! It would have been better than North Carolina." by this time Stuart had taken Daisy into the other room so me and my mother could talk.

"I know, but we thought it'd be better, so you don't get used to seeing our family all the time, in case we have to move back to england."

A simple "Okay" is all i could get out, I quickly left and ran to my room, I texted Lucy as soon as I got there.

To lucy: Hey! Come over :( I have news, It's not too good. x

I just lay on my bed listening to the Sam Smith album ' In the lonely hour' whilst i waited for a reply. About 10 minutes later she texted back.

From Lucy : Of course, I'll be 2 minutes, I'm bringing lots of food!x :D

Literally 2 minutes later there was a knock on the door. I opened it to see a Lucy with a bag of Popcorn, Doritos , kfc , a bottle of coke and a bottle of fanta.

When she said she was bringing food she wasn't joking.

I decided not to tell her until the morning. I wanted to have a good night.

A/N i'm so sorry that it's soooo long!! i guess i got kinda carried away :D I hope you enjoy anywayyyy xx