Chapter 27

*Hayes pov*

I got up the morning after being told I'm nothing by the person I love the most.

I got in the shower and just stood there, I couldn't think straight. The only thought running through my head was "Alana hates you" and "You're a screw up"

I got out and looked at myself in the mirror, I looked terrible.

I wore my davidson days sweater and random sweatpant. I wasn't in the mood to dress nice.

I grabbed my bag and shoes and walked out the door.

Nash said he would give me a lift but I said no.

I got to school and went straight to my locker without talking to anyone.

I walk to my class to be met by Kian.

"Hey bro" He says 

"Hi" I manage to whisper.

"I heard about Alana" 

"Y-yeah" I said my voice cracking.

"I'm so sorry, at least she's okay" He said pulling me into a 'bro hug'

"It's the fact she said we're nothing but neighbours who despise eachother" I said quoting her exact words.

"Ouch,I'm sorry bro" He said as we eneterd the classroom.

The rest of the day went smoothly, no one said anything to my except for Kian.

I walked to my locker after 6th period and fount a note in it. :

Meet me by the seats in the gym, It's important!

I assumed it was Kian because we have practise and he probably needs to tell me about what happened whilst I was gone.

I walked to the gym and stood by the seats until someone came up from behind and spun me around.

Their lips quickly met mine before I could function was was happening.

I immediatly pushed the person off and they fell to the floor.

"WHAT THE HECK CHLOE" I screamed.

"I-I thought you left Alana for me" She said sounding scared.

"WHY WOULD I GIVE UP SOMETHING TO SWEET, PURE , INNOCENT AND BEAUTIFUL FOR SOMETHING SO FAKE, TACKY , SLUTTY AND JUST PLAIN VILE" I said causing her to step back.

"Ouch, you're saying all this even though I dont you a favour" She said smirking.

 I got my phone out without her seeing and pressed record.

"What do you mean you done me a favour?" I asked.

"I provocked Alana to fight me so she'd get kicked out of the school, since that didn't work I made someone follow her and then hit her with a car, so she has no choice but to take time off" She said smiling.

I stopped recording there, my mouth dropped.

"YOU STUPID LITTLE SLUT, I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN" I said before running away.

I ran all the way home and knocked on the door.

Nash answerd straight away and I showed him the video.

"We need to show Alana!" He said grabbing his keys.

I nodded before following him to his truck.

We got in and got to the hospital as quick as possible.

"We're here for Alana Davidson" Nash said.

"Onl-" The women started.

"We're her brothers" We said in unison and she let us through.

We knocked on the door and decided to just go in.

"NASHHH! Oh, why'd you bring Trash with you?" She said, trash meaning me.

"He needs to show you something" Nash said

"Well I wont look or listen or breath around him so really he should leave"

"It's important" I said stepping forward and holding out my phone.

She took it and played the video

"What, why" She said shaking her head, still staring at the phone.

"Me and Nash are gonna take it to the police, it's basically attempted murder" I said.

"Thanks, but I'm still not talking to you" She said looking away and giving me back the phone.

I sighed and walked out of the room just leaving Nash in there.

She hates me and there is nothing  I could do about it.

Nash finally came back and drove me home.

I got out of the car and ran up to my room, making sure the door was locked.

I lay on my bed, not moving, not thinking , just laying there.

I cant do it without her, she's my everything.

A/N Sorry its short but  I didn't wanna make this a long chapter.

I feel so sick lately omg.

Guys I it would be so helpful if you told other people about my book! It would also give me more emphusiasm to write if I got more than 8 reads on every chapter lol.