Chapter 11

*Alana pov*

Hayes'  game wasn't until 2 and it was 12 now. I was gonna surprise him and be there once he finished.

I decided to start getting ready so I went and had a shower. I washed my hair last night so I didn't have to today. I quickly shaved my legs and washed etc. 

I got out , wrapped a towel around me and walked over to my wardrobe. I chose some army green( the colour not print) skinny jeans and a white jumper type thing , with a white spaghetti strap top on underneath . I paired this with my white high top converse and added jewlery. I went into the bathroom and done my makeup, adding mascara,eyeliner , blusher and red/purple lipstick. This was alot of makeup for me but oh well.

I let my hair be natural today because it looked really light and I didn't want to mess it up. My hair is naturally lightish brown but I dye blonde highlights in them sometimes. In the sun my hair goes brown with a tiny bit of red so the blonde pulls it all together. (a/n sorry if that didn't make sense ha)

I went downstairs and looked at the clock on the kitchen wall. It was now 12:45. We had to leave at 1:15 because it took quite long to get to the field. They were playing away not home that's why.

Since I had 30 minutes I decided to get a snack. I went into my fridge and pulled out jam(Jelly) and peanut butter. I also got out bread. As you can tell I made a peanut butter jelly sandwich.

I sat down and ate it, scrolling through my phone at the same time.

I finished and put my plate in the sink. I ran upstairs and put my phone on charge for the last 15 minutes because it was now 1.

I went back downstairs and played with Daisy for a bit until my mum called saying it was time to go.

I ran upstairs and grabbed my phone and jean jacket. I hopped in the car.

I was in the passenger seat because Stuart was working, as usual, and Daisy always sat in the back.

I was on twitter tweeting about how excited I was when Shawn Mendes Life Of The Party started playing.

I instantly vined it then put my phone away. I was singing at the top of my lungs, which probably hurt my mums ears.

Together we can just let go.

Pretend like there's no one else here that we know.

Slow dance fall in love as the club track plays.

We don't care what them people say.

We don't have to be ordinary make your best mistakes.

We don't have the time to be sorry.

So baby be the life of the party.

I'm telling you to take your shot it might be scary.

Hearts are gonna break.

But we don't have the time to be sorry.

So baby be the life of the party.

I was full on belting out the song, properly singing. The look on my mums face was priceless so I pulled out my phone to make another vine but this time with my mum in it.

As i unlocked my phone I saw that I had loads of comments and revines etc on my vine. I guess they really liked the video of Shawn on the radio.

I scrolled through my page when I saw my most recent vine. I played it thinking it was just Shawns' song but it was me belting it out. I must have recorded it by accident.