Chapter 4

*Alana pov*

My alarm beeped at 3am.

Today was Friday, the day we move to America. Our flight was at 6am.

I jumped up out of bed and picked Daisy up. I carried her to my parents room and put her on their bed. Which woke her and them up. I ran out and into the bathroom. I had a quick 5 minute shower. tied my hair into two french braids. I proceeded into my room and chose out grey jack wills sweat pants and a maroon sweatshirt with the words ' hope ' written in bold black writing on it. I put this on along with my ugg boots. I lay on my bed for the last time. I went on my phone and texted lucy.

To Lucy: Heyyyyy. I'm leaving for the airport soon! I love you. I'm gonna miss you, facetime me every night! x

I guessed she was still asleep and went down stairs to eat the last of the food.

My parents and Daisy were already in the kitchen. My mum gave me food and said I had 10 minutes until the taxi came. I ate my food and went upstairs to get my carry on a suitcase. The removal truck had came the night before and taken all our boxes. For now i just have my carry on with my laptop, ipad, chargers , makeup and all the stuff i need for the plane on, and my suitcase had clothes and stuff i needed for the first couple of days. I came down with my bag and suitcase and sat in the front room. 

Before i knew it the taxi was outside and I was on the plan to North Carolina.

*Hayes pov*

Today I have to go to the airport because Will is going on Holiday. We're gonna drop him off and stay until his plane leaves. His plane doesn't leave until 2 so we'll be at the airport from around 1.

I looked at my clock and it read 12:00pm.

I quickly jumped up and put on khaki shorts and a plane blue t-shirt. I layed down on my bed and just looked through my twitter notifications. Before I knew it, it was 12:30 and we needed to leave for the airport.

Nash shouted that it was time to leave and i went downstairs to where everyone was. My mum was staying home with Skylyn so she said her goodbyes to Will and we left. 

In the car I just sat on my phone. I was looking through my fans accounts when i saw one in specific. A girl with the username @Lucy_183 had taken a photo with the most beautiful girl ever. The other girl's username was @alanaxo , I followed her and liked all of her photos. I wonder if she noticed.

We arrived at the airport 20 minutes later. Me and Nash watched Will walk through security, we decided to go to starbucks whilst we waited for his plane to leave. It was 1:30 and we were getting bored. We decided to walk to the arcade which was on the other side of the airport, right by the departures. 

As we were walking i bumped into a girl around my age. She was wearing a Maroon sweatshirt and looked very familiar. She was busy on her phone freaking out about something when i accidently walked into her. She looked up and saw who i was and froze, as did I. She was the girl from instagram that i had followed. 

"h,,,hey" she said softly 

"hi"

"s..sorry , i um have to go" and with that she ran off after her parents. It's a shame i'll never see her again.