Chapter 35

A/N Guys before I start this chapter I wanna say something. I love writing and everything but I don't see the point if no one is gonna read my fanfic. Please tell people about my book, I would really appreciate it. I might stop writing. I'm not gonna post a chapter after this unless this gets 7+ reads, love you.

*Alana pov*

I woke up and rubbed my eyes.

I got my phone and started scrolling through instagram.

I checked the time and it said 1pm.

I was late!

I was meant to be at the Grier's at 1 because theyr'e leaving today.

I got up, put a hoodie over my pyjama top and put some leggings on.

I put my hair in a messy bun and brushed my teeth. put an ugg on the foot I could use and went next to.

It took me a couple minutes to walk there because of my foot.

I knocked on the door impatiently.

Hayes opened it.

I immediately hugged him, he squeezed back.

"i'm gonna miss you so much" I said letting a tear fall.

"ditto, well facetime every night" He said pulling away.

"i love you" slipped out of my mouth. I put my hands up and covered my face.

"I love you too Alana, I actually mean it" Hayes said pulling me into another hug.

We stood there for a good 4 minutes until we got cold and went inside.

They weren't leaving until 6pm tonight but I wanted to spend every minute with them.

"Hayes, I stink, I need to take a shower" i said laughing.

"No, you don't please stay"

"finee" I said.

"NASH!" I screamed as he walked through the door, he'd been out saying bye to Emily.

"ALANA" He said mocking me, he was looking down but as soon as he saw me he smiled.

I tried to walk to him but ended up falling.

Everyone laughed.

Nash ran and picked me up and bear hugged me.

"I'm gonna miss my favourite boys" I said looking at both of them.

"we're gonna miss our favourite girl too, don't tell Emily or Skylyn I said that" Nash said smirking.

"Hey! I heard that!" Skylyn said as she walked in with her hands on her hips.

"Love you Sky" Nash said before she ran out of the room.

~~ At the Air port ~~

"i'll miss you" I said inbetween tears whilst hugging both Nash and Hayes.

"Ditto" They both said.

"Tell the boys I said hi and I miss them" I said, they both just nodded.

Nash went and hugged his mum but Hayes stayed with me.

"Text me all the time, i wanna see pictures of you and the fans" I said pulling away from the hug.

He just nodded, he couldn't cry because of the tears.

"Hayes, we need to go or we'll miss our flight" Nash said patting hayes on the back.

Hayes once again just nodded.

He dropped everything and came to me, we stood there hugging again, until he pulled away and kissed me, infront of everyone, the fans , his mum , Nash, everyone.

He pulled away and went.

His mum dropped me home and I thanked her.

I went up to my room and just looked through my pictures.

I got a text from Elizabeth.

It was like 10 different pictures of me and Hayes hugging and kissing, I chose my favourite which had Nash in it too and put it on instagram with the caption : Gonna miss my boys :(.

I put my phone on airplane mode and fell asleep.

A/N Please advertise this story guys!.