{Chapter Thirty-Seven}

⚠️Warning: Scenes depicting domestic violence, mentions of blood/gore and overdose/death ahead. Please read with caution if affected.⚠️

~~~~~

《1986》

*Mallory*

●nightmare●

My eyes opened slowly, and I see I'm in....

....No... Why am I here..?

.... Wait... Why am I laying on the floor..?

I tried to move, but see that I can't seem to even lift my arms...

What is that smell??

I turned my eyes to the ground and frowned as I noticed red stuff by my head, soaking my hair.

Wait... Is... Is that my blood!?

I frantically try to move, but I barely even budge an inch.

All of a sudden, I can hear screaming.

Terrified screams.

For some reason.... I recognize one of them as my mother's....

My father yelling for help....

What's happening!?

I then look up at a mirror not far away and was horrified by what I saw.

My head... O-Oh my god, I-I can see... I-Is that.... I-Is that my brain...!?

I then noticed something laying nearby me and looked, horrified at what I saw.

Nikki.... It was Nikki.... Wait, why is Nikki here?

Wait... Something's not right...

His blue eyes stared blankly at nothing, his entire body limp and lifeless... He looked so pale and his lips.... Those soft lips... My god, they were blue.... 

I also noticed a needle stuck out of his arm, and suddenly my mother's screams turned to a man's screams, but he was saying something...

"Wake up!! Fuck!!... Party's over, wake the fuck up!!"

 Party's over, wake the fuck up!!"

Why is here... Why is he here!? Why are we both here!?

Nikki.... Nikki, what's wrong... Oh my god....

"Wake up!! WAKE UP!!!"

I suddenly felt the scream I was trying to let out rip from my throat...