{Deleted Scene: Trouble in Tokyo}

⚠️Warning: Slight mentions of violence, mental health and drug use in this chapter. If affected, please read with caution. ⚠️

~~~~~

《1987》

*Nikki*

I sat on the bench across from Doc as he glared at me.

Pfft...Whatever...

We're all in Japan on tour and had gotten on the train heading to Tokyo for a show there.

Tommy and I were high off our minds, messing around with everyone, throwing stuff at Mick who decided to start arguing, one thing led to another and a window was broken, someone took a bottle of Jack to the head, and some Japanese SWAT team arrested me and Doc.

So now here we are, in Japanese jail, waiting to get bailed out.

We were offered a deal to write some letter but I wasn't going to do that shit.

"You gonna keep staring at me or what?" I scoffed, leaning against the bars.

"If I could, I'd kill you right where you stand, you son of a bitch," He snapped.

"Ugh, get over yourself. Look, Doc, it's not like we're staying here long. I'm sure whoever they're sending to bail us out is not gonna be that mad at us and it'll be an easy Get Out of Jail Free card," I said with an eyeroll.

"There is barely much band funds left after you and Tommy went on a binge last night at that club in Kyoto, and you spent most of it on fucking smack!!!" he snapped.

"I'm sure Doug has a plan," I sighed with an eyeroll.

Doc then looked over behind me and then back at me "You sure about that?"

I frowned and turned, but froze at who stood there.

Mal glared at me with her arms crossed, Vince and Mick behind her, along with Doug and the promoter, Mr. Udo.

"M-Mal...." I said as a police officer came up to them. "What are you doing here?"

"Is this your husband, ma'am?" he asked.

I gulped nervously, but then Mal spoke.

"I'm sorry to say that he is," she spat. "I'm also a backup singer for the band and touring nurse."

You and Mr. Udo can come over here to discuss the charges," he said.

"Of course," she said, then turned to me. "You and I will talk later."

I looked at her confused but scared as she stormed off, Mr. Udo behind her as they left.

Great. Even God would fear her when she's seeing red.

"I say leave him here overnight," Mick smirked evilly as Vince crossed his arms.

"Lemme tell you, that little lady is scary when she's pissed," Doug snapped. "Tommy's back at the bus looking like a traumatized pup."

"Did you managed to find for bail?" Doc asked.

"Well, sort of," Doug sighed.

"What do you mean 'sort of'?" I asked. "And why the hell is Mal lying about--"

"Shhhhh!" Vince snarled at me in a low voice. "You want to get out of here, dumbass? Only family and spouses can pay bail here, and since MJ's ID and passport still had your last name on it, we're rolling with that."