Chapter: 32

Chapter: 32
I dont even knock on the door I just walk in, the shower going
"Willow?" I dont say anything and start to strip, after Im fully naked he looks out of the shower,, probably not expecting to see me naked. His eyes go wide and then he smirks. I bite my lip and walk over and i step in, Colby moves over and I get my body all wet, I feel his arms go around my waist from behind.I turn my head and I start to kiss his neck lightly, I turn around and i Start to kiss him. With every second passing I love him even more, more than anyone ive ever loved...we're meant to be together. I break the kiss and we catch our breath.
"I love you" I whisper
"I love you" He whispers back and smiles.
"Will you go on a date with me?" My eyes look straight up at his, without hesitating I smile
"Yes"
"Good" he smiles and we continue the shower.
I get out and put on a beautiful sun dress. And blow dry my hair. Of course Colby is wearing something sexy as hell. He's wearing a button up dress shirt with a few buttons un done, showing his chest. He's wearing black jeans and a Gucci belt. His hair is kinda messed up and he has an adorable smile on his face. I didn't even care if he caught me staring, which he did.
"God you're beautiful" he whispers.  I guess he was staring back.
"You're so god damn sexy" I whisper, we're both looking into each other's eyes. Our staring was interrupted by the a knock on the door. Of course. I get nervous for some reason. I stumble to the door and I open it.
"What the fuck?" I say, seeing the person on the other side of the door. It's the girl from the ice cream stand. why? How does she know where we are?
"I'm here to talk to Colby" her smile is faker than my old best friend. I look at Colby, his face is red. I don't even know what to do.. this hurt. I look at them both and I go and grab my journal.
"I guess text me when you're done fucking around" I mumble I feel the tears pricking my eyes.
"Willow I'm not-" I stop and turn around and hold the tears back.
"It's ok, I'm just a concerned step sister looking after her older step brother" I smile at them both.
"Now hurry up I'm tired" I pat his chest and walk out the room quickly. I've never been hurt like this before, they say love is hard, and difficult. But they don't tell you that loving is the real hard thing. I love him. But loving him may be to hard...

Author: it's short ikkkk, but like I said I would update on weekends but it's tueeessdaaayyy lol. I just was like yOlO.
Upvote
Comment
Follow if Colby is hot;)