Chapter 37 "Locked up"

Anna's P.O.V.

"This is the last time we do this, you naughty slut" I whispered under the dark.

"Give me your hand" Said John as he helped me climb out of my window.

Did he get away with it? or was I just playing his game? I don't know. Later that night after the recording session, we asked to Abby to babysit like John suggested. I told her I needed to stay up to work on an art project I had in mind back when I used to work at the art gallery, so she didn't hesitate to say yes, and took the twins home with her. I felt dirty doing this. I lied to my best friend to sneak out with John like when we were teenagers. Not that whatever John and I are doing is wrong; it's just we don't think it's a good idea to tell someone just yet. Never mind. It is the big deal; ever since we met, John and I have only brought drama to the universe.

"Where are we going?" I asked as I landed on the grass.

"My house. Mimi's out of town" He winked as he smacked my butt. I giggled.

"Stop that" I blushed. "Someone could see us here"

"Let's get going then" He took my hand, and rushed us to his car.

"Umm...What exactly are we going to do there...?" I asked as I put my seatbelt on.

"HAHAHA" His laughter blended with the noise of the car starting.

We got to John's house in a blink of an eye. What not getting laid in a long time can do...Amazing.

"The door's unlocked. Get out, and get in the house as quickly as you can before anyone sees you" He gave me instructions. I nodded, and did as he told me. I locked myself in his room because who knows what could happen?

"Anna?" He knocked on his door about three minutes later after I did.

"It's just precaution" I smiled as I let him in.

"Lovely" He started kissing me furiously as he pushed me gently to his bed.

"Do you think the neighbors saw me?" I asked pulling away.

"The bulge in my pants is the only thing they'll see" He said pinning my hands on each side of my head as I lay.

I laughed as he started to nibble on my neck again.

"Fuck...I missed you" He said as he moaned in my ear.

"John, wait."

"Whaaaat?" He whimpered like a little boy as he pulled away. "Babe, please"

"Turn off the lights"

"Why?" He asked confused.

"I'm embarrassed; I don't want you to see anything"

"Are you joking?" He chuckled.

"No. I'm serious" I was starting to blush again.

"Okay" He made a funny face before getting up to turn off the lights. "Happy?" He said in a funny accent. "Where the bloody hell are you?" He asked as he accidently tickled my rib in the dark.

"John!" I really didn't want to laugh, but this was getting out of my hands.

"I don't even know where your face is!" He chuckled as he wandered his hands randomly all over my body trying to find my face.

He accidently poked my eye with his finger.

"OUCH"

"I'm sorry! Are you okay? What did I do?"

"Move!" I tried getting him off of me, but I accidently hit him on his chin with my elbow.

"WHOAH you just knocked me down" He groaned. "I think you broke my chin" He joked.